No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heheheh wt.... First year VED is ?870. Never heard of this this "first year" thing before. Drops down to ?490 after that.

Comment

That's a showroom tax by another name. The good lady recently picked up her new Passat Estate and the first years tax was ?325! Drops to ?30 per annum after that. The Treasury is taking the p*ss.

Comment

Bought one. Now own 3 Subarus lol. Pick up on 30th September (the day Lucy gets back from Cancun)! Epic. Beyond excited.

Comment

New? Seems a very short delivery time! PICS!

Comment

They had one in stock. Unregistered Zero miles.

Comment

That's quite an ironing board you've got there.

Comment

Can do a whole picnic on there. It's listed in the features as "large rear spoiler".

Comment

Been thinking of picking up a JP import again recently, something to keep in the garage and take out to play with every now and then.

Looking at the usual Skylines and Integras, something that caught my eye was the Celica GT-Four ST205. Had a Celica GT when i was 18 and loved it, but always wanted a GT-Four, insurance and general costs were prohibitive for me at the time though.

Anyone ever owned one? The looks probably aren't for everyone, and the interior is really boring. Prices seem reasonable at the moment, but look to be slowly on the way up. Fairly uncommon as far as i can see, there's only a few on Pistonheads and Autotrader.

Last edited by Jamie; 20-09-2015, 10:16.

Comment

They have UK models so you don't need an import.
                    Good cars, a little heavy and the front suspension is costly to repair.

Comment

Cheers mate, any difference between UK and JP cars?

Comment

Nothing major. WRC spec models allow you to enable the illegal water injection thingy that got Toyota banned iirc.

They are pretty similar overall.

Comment

I love the look of those GT4s. If one came up behind you, you'd be compelled to move over

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                            I love the look of those GT4s. If one came up behind you, you'd be compelled to move over
                            Subaru looks awesome Charlesr
                            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 20-09-2015, 16:03.

Comment

Gt4 looks lovely. As does Charles' new wrx imo.

Comment

Bar the stupid wing on the back of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X