X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drove one the other day Colin.

In Forza Horizon.

Comment

I always choose cars I've owned in driving games, only to find they never handle like the real thing!

Comment

Yeah the fundamentals are there with each car but it's never the same.

Comment

I was out washing the car today on the drive, well its more of a compound bit of our shared yard, anyway my neighbor comes over and mentions he cant clean his car for love or money because it turns into this oily smear like mess. So i ran my sponge over his then the drying leather and hes right, it looks like oil has been spilt all over his paint (imagine oil on a waters surface) only it doesn't smell.

No idea what it is, or if its some kind of gloss gone badly or something, but i couldn't offer him any solutions but mentioned id do an internet search around, any ideas?

Comment

Maybe he's been to a drive through car wash and gone for the ultra mega wax option. It just shrugs water off. Or did he opt for some sort of body shield option on a new car?

Comment

I had to drive to Scotland last week and the whole journey I was looking out for Colin's Lotus!

I was hoping we would bump into each other at Tebay Services (why stop anywhere else?!)

Comment

Ahh turns out it was some kind of silicone coat left over from way back, hes booked in a de-greese so with luck that'll clear it, turns out there's a decent valet place 5mins into town he knows of, might follow suit, i dont take good enough care of things in the winter, and boy is it winter in the countryside

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  I had to drive to Scotland last week and the whole journey I was looking out for Colin's Lotus!

I was hoping we would bump into each other at Tebay Services (why stop anywhere else?!)

By far the best services.

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
                    and boy is it winter in the countryside
                    Yep! First thing I did to my car was put some big old rally armor mudflaps on, not the poxy little plastic things that Toyota have!

Comment

Talk about mudflaps, Brad here's got 'em.

(Yes I came in here just to post this)

Comment

I don't get it but I sniggered a bit anyway

Comment

Had a run out with a load of other Lotus owners today, shame some Audi driver had to ruin my all Lotus photo, typical.

Comment

Holy moly they are pretty cars!

Comment

Frickenajimmybob, a functional Esprit turbo. Unless he towed it there on a trailer?

Comment

Great photo!

I had a look on pistonheads. V8 for ?17k http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...-354hp/3301063

Comment

Working...
                                X