No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve liked having mine, it’s very well specced for it’s price point. Those Xc40’s are really nice , I would have looked at them but the release was too far out.

The Peugeot 3008 is really solid feeling and is wel specced, but you would need to get over th badge

Comment

My sister and husband rented a 4wd Qashqai in Iceland 2 weeks back. Said it acquitted itself really well in the snowstorms the whole way round their trip. It was fitted with quality winter tyres mind. My brother in law said it he was quite confident in it in snow with little man in the back.

Comment

No one on here interested in a Tesla?

I've had a bash in the Model S and it's fine. Quick and fun but not really a car car.

Comment

Yes. I want a Model 3 P100D equivalent once they announce them, but I'm likely going to have to settle for the bog-standard one.

A Roadster 2.0 is the ultimate possession, and somewhat achievable if I want a divorce, but driving one would likely result in my death.

Comment

My son is obsessed with Teslas. I don't know what the future of cars is, but I guess battery materials will run out before oil does.

Comment

Saw an 18 plate Civic Type R today in some smexy grey colour.

Comment

Looks like it'll more likely be a Crosstrek we get but we'll see. Can't get to the dealer until next week and anything could change.

Comment

Not really sure what that is Kryss? (EDIT: Google search says Subaru! )

Awful photos pulled from the dealer website, but this is looking like the possible Mustang -

Brother is working on a deal for either normal or metallic red.
                  Last edited by Colin; 17-04-2018, 07:16.

Comment

Is the Aston going then already Colin?

Comment

If I can work out the right deal on the Mustang, yes. I don’t think my wife would stand for me having two weekend toys barely used.

Comment

Jeeeeze. You go through cars quicker than my 19 month old nephew does toys

Edit. I should add that I’d probably be exactly the same if I had the cash. Plus I do love a good scheme to get what I want hehe.
                        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 17-04-2018, 10:26.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          Brother is working on a deal for either normal or metallic red.
                          Blue and red Mustangs driving through Scotland, it's got to be!

Comment

Crosstrek is an Impreza with higher ground clearance essentially. Priced a 2014 model at $19k manual or $20 automatic yesterday at the one dealer, calling the other later to see how competitive they are.

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                            Blue and red Mustangs driving through Scotland, it's got to be!
                            Playing the theme from that old Milky Way ad.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              Crosstrek is an Impreza with higher ground clearance essentially. Priced a 2014 model at $19k manual or $20 automatic yesterday at the one dealer, calling the other later to see how competitive they are.

Automatic? Ban request for swearing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                                Automatic? Ban request for swearing!!!
                                Lack of gears is the only thing I don't like the sound of when it comes to Tesla. Who knows, maybe the stupid acceleration might make up for it.

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                                Oh what? Blast from the past!

Comment

Working...
                                X