Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of the above are around ?20k

(You could buy 2 RX7s like this)
    Last edited by charlesr; 21-12-2013, 14:42.

Comment

Half those links aren't working Chuck.

Comment

Bascially go browse the classifieds on pistonheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
          Half those links aren't working Chuck.
          Fixed.

Comment

I would take the Noble out of that lot, surprised you can get one sub ?20k.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
              Let's say I was having a midlife crisis and wanted something a bit cooler than Focus with 120k on the clock. What should I look at? Would consider 2 seater even. Oh and 20k ish to spend maybe. I only do about 5k a year.
              Midlife crisis? Get a Caterham and spend the change doing something. Like climbing Kilimanjaro, stay at the Ice Hotel or some such nonsense.

Comment

Stunning car Colin. There is something special about those low slung Lotus. They are just beautifully balanced for handling/weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  Let's say I was having a midlife crisis and wanted something a bit cooler than Focus with 120k on the clock. What should I look at? Would consider 2 seater even. Oh and 20k ish to spend maybe. I only do about 5k a year.
                  You'd get a reasonable eight year old 911 for that money, shame you can't stretch to 30K because the Nissan GT-R becomes available (I'd have one if I had to cash). Better fun buys Honda S2000, Focus ST, Civic Type-R, Lotus Elise/Exige, BMW M3/330, Evo, Jag XKR. Less sensible buys: Lotus Esprit, Ferrari 308/328, Aston Martin DB7, Honda NSX.

?20K gives you plenty of options

Comment

Caterhams are totally awesome. You will end up on the track and blowing a small fortune though.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      What do you need to use it for? Brand new only or used?
                      Used would be better. I do low mileage. Commuting mostly but I want something a bit fun that looks nice and has a decent interior.

Looking at all the suggestions now. Won't have a BMW though :-)

Comment

ive got a mazda mx-5 great little car bring back the driving for the sake of it feeling

Comment

Originally posted by mini0ne View Post
                          ive got a mazda mx-5
                          Are your hairdressing rates reasonable?

Comment

I had an MX-5 for 3 years, they're a great fun car to drive - anyone who knocks them likely hasn't driven one. It was a car I'd go out and drive, just to go out and drive. Pain in the arse when it snows though especially with a LSD fitted.

Comment

Winter tyres are the business especially if your motor is rear wheel drive.

Comment

GT86 is top of the list at the moment. Will book a test drive in the new year.

Comment

Working...
                                X