No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm interested in knowing if a UK Impreza has the same materials as a Japanese one. Mine sure isn't plastic on the inside. My dash has a lovely soft bounce foam feel to it and the wheel is leather.

My friend has the new Impreza (normal type) which also has a nice interior. Again, not too plasticy. I love all the mod cons in her car such as the electric seats, cruse control and built in G-sensor.

Comment

I drove the brand new model and the interior was fine and it had all the gizmos. Not as good as an audi for example but I didn't think it was bad at all

Comment

It's probably the same as the Japanese one. I have driven some Subaru cars which do have shoddy interiors such as the Exgier or whatever it's called. It's a big car but the whole cabin felt very cheap and the dash was hard scratchy plastic. Two weeks ago I had the Levorg for the weekend. Man, that is one beautiful big car to drive around in. It's sort of like driving a nice range rover. I can't afford to buy it though

Comment

Currently trying to get a deal. Local dealer is 800 more than I can get it for elsewhere

Comment

I would be straight and tell them that. "Sort your price or I'll order it elsewhere guv"

Comment

Powerflex ARB bushes installed on Lucy's Legacy Slightly firmer ride and won't wear out so fast. Decent sized bar at the back - 17mm is standard on the GT SpecB, but her WR version has the 19mm (car geek overload)

Comment

That reminds me,. Local dealer came good. Ordering Thursday. They can have it for me on 16th

Comment

Smart! What colour did you end up with? Any options?

Comment

Metallic grey (looks much better in RL than on the web / brochures). No other options. ?1600 for leather seats was a bit much and ?750 for a sat nav add-on? I'll get a Pioneer or somethign I think instead. No, stock machine looks just fine to me! Will obviously post pics once it's here. I've told them not to wax it either as I'm taking it to a detailer to have a ceramic coating applied! #SHINY!

Comment

What are you getting?

Comment

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

GT86 he said, but he does change his mind more often than the fairer sex

Comment

Thinking of swapping my Leon Cupra R in for a New Leon 1.4 TSi FR, the power's nice but mileage is pretty **** and it seems like a few things starting to wrong here and there. The new Leon is only ?30 a year to tax and supposedly does 50mpg on a run, loads of kit as well. Anyone own or test drove a new Leon?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                            http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/1...=1#post2147573

GT86 he said, but he does change his mind more often than the fairer sex
                            Lol, true! But yeah, a GT86 it is in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                              Thinking of swapping my Leon Cupra R in for a New Leon 1.4 TSi FR, the power's nice but mileage is pretty **** and it seems like a few things starting to wrong here and there. The new Leon is only ?30 a year to tax and supposedly does 50mpg on a run, loads of kit as well. Anyone own or test drove a new Leon?
                              I test Drove the 2.0ltr diesel DsG FR, felt very much like my golf unsurprisingley.
                              Pretty nicely kitted out at that level too, I went for something more boring, but way more gadgety in the end.

Comment

Did you get a Qashqai Boris? The gadgets in that are mad. Parks itself IIRC?

Comment

Working...
                                X