No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I should change that to "the OST from NFS Underground" but would also accept anything from Carbon as well.

Comment

Admit it, Brad.

You're a little bit upset that you don't have to sleep in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post

I only ever played the original 3do nfs so have no idea what the osts sound like!
        3DO Road Rash that was the pinnacle of all licensed game soundtracks so stick with it.

Nice new motor too.
        Last edited by CMcK; 05-08-2014, 16:21.

Comment

Nice one Bradders!

Comment

Yes lovely cars, see a couple on my way to work each morning.

Comment

First 200 miles have been fun. Had the back end out exiting a roundabout a bit too aggressively in the damp this morning :-) Still got all the safety features on so that stopped me from making a hash of things lol. It's a bit like playing Mario Kart. Scare last night though as I was overtaking two cars and a lorry; the rear car decided to overtake the car and lorry whilst I was already overtaking them and pulled out while I was already alongside him. Just didn't look I guess. Luckily the road was pretty wide and he spotted me just in time. Has made me not comfortable overtaking more than one vehicle at a time now though.

Comment

Watching Top Gear and the new Focus, Megane and other generic hatch all did the lap faster than the GT86.

I'd take it back.

Comment

But they look crap doing it. How many kudos points would they get in metropolis street racer?

Comment

A Seat Cupra holds the FWD record on the Nurburgring, beating the time set by Aston Martin Vanquish, I know which one I'd rather have!

Comment

Yep. Leon every time.

Comment

No matter how rich you are, you can't buy taste sadly

Comment

I.don't like all the extra crap stuck on to it but the colour is OK.

Comment

That is vile. Ostentatious to the point of parody. Probably belongs to a football player.

Comment

It's time for another drive around Japan. this time I'm off to the big city!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                                No matter how rich you are, you can't buy taste sadly

http://www.london24.com/entertainmen...idge_1_3716994
                                That applies to the bloke I saw in Brum the other day with what looked to be a velvet covered brabus merc.

Comment

Working...
                                X