No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still looking for my Lotus Evora replacement, but think this could well be mine by the end of the week. It's no Seat Leon, but I like it.

Comment

Awesome! I'd rather have that, **** the track times.

I

Comment

Sahweet!

Comment

Going to look at it Thursday, if it's everything the dealer has stated it shall be mine.

Comment

I really shouldn't be jealous but I am lol

Comment

Took the VX220 out for probably what will be the last roof off summer blat around some nice new forest roads at the weekend. Not looking forward the the incredibly boring Accord being my daily drive for the winter :/

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                It's time for another drive around Japan. this time I'm off to the big city!

Nice. I drove from Saitama to Fuji Safari park last week and it takes you right past the foot of Mt Fuji. Next time I'll record it on my dash.
                Been meaning to do the Rainbow Bridge - Odaiba night drive through Tokyo. Looks like fun.

Comment

You should mate. I've not been near the foot of Fuji before. Been over rainbow bridge a million times though

Comment

Friend spun his 340R at Goodwood coming out of the chicane in front of the pits at the weekend. Brown pants. Concrete everywhere. Luckily full 360 and just drove straight into the pits like it was on purpose...

Original Focus RS tried it on while I was driving Lucy's car. He floored it coming out of a roundabout and I guess he was a bit surprised when he didn't leave the big estate car for dead. I also gave the Legacy a go around some big wide empty corners with clear views - it's more composed than my Impreza - just goes where you point it with minimal fuss and the Bilstein suspension is incredible. Slowing down is a bit more exciting though.

Comment

Haha fun and games mate. I need some wide clear twisty roads. Nearly 900 miles now. Soon be able to open her up. The front of mine always goes where I point it, the back sometimes has a mind of its own though

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        Friend spun his 340R at Goodwood coming out of the chicane in front of the pits at the weekend. Brown pants. Concrete everywhere. Luckily full 360 and just drove straight into the pits like it was on purpose...
                        Reminded me of this clip of Panizzi doing an intentional 360 for the WRC fans during a stage ten years back, he was a demon on tarmac, not so great on gravel or snow though

Comment

That's awesome!

I also love the infographics to display the race progress from 0:54 in that video. If that was a game, I'd totally play it!

Comment

Oh the Virtual Driver stuff, yes is a great overlay for the viewers to see who is quick where etc. That is about 15 years old that technology.

Comment

Bought the Aston today, pick it up next weekend.

Comment

Enjoy being inside the Martin. No man has ever had that pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                                X