Wood.
        Would.
        Edward Woodward?

Comment

No wood, it's all leather I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Edward Woodward?
            Why does Edward Woodward have 4 Ds in his name?
            Because otherwise, he'd be called Ewar Woowar.

Oh how they all laughed.

Comment

That Lamborghini is absolutely beautiful, straight on the list of cars for when I retire. (And might have enough by then to afford one!) Like a futuristic De Tomaso Pantera/Miura.

Comment

Yep. It's lovely to see a Lambo with a slightly different look. Lovely.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                  Looks like you have an RCD200

It looks like you can add an Aux input to it
                  such as
                  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Set-Releas...item2ecad97e13
                  Update 2: I have installed an aux adapter now and all is working. Got lucky with the mini jack cable. I took a gamble threading the cable through a gap behind the radio to see where it would end up. It nicely reared it's head out of another gap underneath the glovebox, but more central of the dash. That's perfect-ish for my needs.

Thanks again for the heads up, Boris.

Comment

Good Stuff!
                    My car has a new tyre courtesy of a nail in the old one.

Comment

The Lambo is lovely, definitely has echoes of the Muira from the back.

Despite me saying that i was going to buy an Integra i've changed my mind completely. Went into the VW dealer earlier to have a look at the new Golf, really liked it and ended up buying a Golf R for delivery in March. Can't wait.
                      Last edited by Jamie; 03-10-2014, 12:56.

Comment

Easily the best looking Lambo since the Miura.

Normally they just look like tanks.

Comment

Yes they have been very square looking for the last five years or so. Hard to tell the models apart too as they all look 99% the same.

Comment

I've always had a soft spot for the LM 002, bat **** crazy and designed for the US military. Shame they chose the Hummer over this, only because they realised they'd be employing I-tal-ians to build them....

Comment

Just collected my car from having its new clutch and flywheel fitted. So nice to be handed a bill for ?2965.82 that someone else has paid for you!

Comment

Notice any difference when driving it?

When my clutch went couple of months back I had about four miles warning, that was four miles of vibration through the clutch pedal then a terrible grinding noise and gone. Was on my to court at the time so had to get there, jury service I hasten to add. Still, it had done 78,000 miles so can't complain I suppose

Comment

Working...
                                X