No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's significantly lighter David, was quite surprised when I drove it home today. The nice thing was the dealership were asking if there was any chance I would like to sell it to them, I just laughed and said even though I change my cars often I think a month would be a bit too soon!

Comment

Would it be daft if I asked how it compares to your old S2000?

Guess it is more a competitor to the NSX than that...

Comment

They really are so different there's no comparison. The Vantage is more of a GT car than a sportscar, so not really comparable to an NSX either. The S2000 would be more suited head to head with say a Boxster.

Comment

Comment

What's with the stupid way he gets in the car?

Comment

The whole vid is stupid IMHO

Comment

Fair point well made.

Comment

"The man?s rare*Lamborghini Countach ran out of fuel just as it crossed Tower Bridge.

When police came to assist the stricken driver, they discovered he was wanted on an outstanding harassment warrant.

Investigating officers soon discovered that the supercar?s personalised license plate may actually belong to a Range Rover V8.

As the car wasn?t obstructing traffic, authorities left it by the side of the road for more than*12 hours.

It was only removed at 3pm this afternoon.

The driver, who was*bailed pending further enquiries, could also face a fine if DVLA records confirm that the license plate belongs to another car."

Last edited by QualityChimp; 09-10-2014, 22:59.

Comment

Just received my estimated delivery date from VW for my Golf R, 1st march In the meantime i can't stop looking at reviews and watching videos of it. It's going to be a long 5 months.

Comment

By then you'll have changed your mind and want something else You avatar says it all.

Comment

Failed my theory test, didn't revise enough I guess.

40/50 for multiple choice and 61/75 on hazard perception. Have to wait until November 4th to do it again.

Gutted...

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          By then you'll have changed your mind and want something else You avatar says it all.
                          No chance I love hot hatches, and with 300bhp and 4 wheel drive i doubt i'll regret getting it. Does everything i need, family car with loads of room and a boot, plus it's a really quick and handles great for when i'm on my own.

Comment

I still want an Integra though

Comment

A friend has one that has been boosted to 360bhp. You should do that.

Comment

Rallisport Challenge 2 in real life - check out the blokey running out of the way. wtf.

Comment

Working...
                                X