No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah thought you meant the windows were being replaced by clear ones. All the jap imports I've seen with tints are the actual glass, not the film stuff. Just assumed the same for yours.

Comment

The last owner had an even darker tint added that was actually illegal, so I was risking three points on my licence. Has been returned to factory tint today, looks much better for it.

Comment

Lol, that Bugatti looks awful.

Passed my theory test on the 2nd try today. Glad I don't have to mess about with that **** any longer.

Comment

Lambo catches fire as owner revs it too hard.

Comment

Didn't they cover that on top gear?

The cars are designed to be driven fast with airflow to adequately cool them. People are so stupid.

Comment

Nice Mugen kit CR-X SiR here. Never seen one before (heard about them). https://www.tradecarview.com/used_ca...cr-x/15526002/

Comment

There's copying and there's blatant copying with changing nothing (bar the shiny alloys)

Comment

I love how China just doesn't give a crap.

Comment

China could be the greatest tech country in the world, but instead they just sit on their arse and copy everyone else. It must be really frustrating being an innovator over there. "I've got their great idea and it's going to murder the iPhone!" - "Get back to work on that iPhone copy and stop having individual thought!"

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      I love how China just doesn't give a crap.
                      Yeah, the human rights violations and censorship are a real hoot too.

Comment

Not to mention their hoarding of USD, sale of which could bring down the entire world's economy overnight - stuff war, they only have to offer to sell that stuff and EVERYTHING collapses, although much like the use of nuclear weapons, the fallout would hit them as hard as anyone else due to their dependence on export.

Comment

Rubbish car though right? Why would anyone want a squashed range rover? Or one of those giant Minis. Or an Aston. Or a Quashquai. (runs out of memory of cars bought recently in this thread )

Comment

Original GT86 summers tyres + zero degrees C = interesting drive to work. Considering putting some Alpin A4s on for winter.

Comment

Haha, you can't beat those weather changes in RWD!

I haven't even seen my car in over a week, I'll be impressed if I get home Saturday and it even starts.

Comment

Yep, I need some softer rubber on there for sure! Your Aston not like the cold then?

Comment

Working...
                                X