No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The extra bits were Honda options Charles, front lip and low level rear spoiler (the high level one looks really chavvy, so you might like it ).

The guy who bought this from me was a jammy git, should never have sold it, major regret.

Looking forward to the Golf write up when it finally arrives Jamie.

Comment

I like a BGW Colin!

Comment

S2000 are beautiful! That one especially.

Comment

I've always wanted an S2000. Maybe after I've rinsed my Pug in a few years.

EDIT: My Pug.

Last edited by teddymeow; 05-12-2014, 10:37.

Comment

Agree with everyone else, S2000 looks sweet! Style has barely aged. I'm with Colin on spoilers. Subtle is what you want, not a picnic table on the back. How to ruin a GT86... this is the new Aero model. Note that this is not an after market spoiler; Toyota will sell you a brand new car that looks like this:

Comment

I have a friend who drives an S2000 an it catches my eye every time I see him pootling around in it.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                I've always wanted an S2000. Maybe after I've rinsed my Pug in a few years.

EDIT: My Pug.
                These make me smile every time I see them - the front look like a massive grin ona face.

As for that GT86 kit - not sure about the spoiler, but the rest look s cool.

First fast car I ever went in was a 550bhp 500ftlb twin turbo technics sierra xr4x4 with a KAT bodykit and a massive spoiler with a smaller spoiler underneath. I was brought up on that stuff.
                Last edited by charlesr; 05-12-2014, 11:36.

Comment

Like this, but with a Cosworth spoiler as well as the standard XR4x4 lip spoiler (and not the KAT spoiler as below, just the rest of the kit.)

Ford Sierra KAT Styling by retromotoring, on Flickr

Comment

You really should move to Romford Charles, almost every day I see an Orion, Sierra, and RS200, yes RS200 not RS2000 on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      Agree with everyone else, S2000 looks sweet! Style has barely aged. I'm with Colin on spoilers. Subtle is what you want, not a picnic table on the back. How to ruin a GT86... this is the new Aero model. Note that this is not an after market spoiler; Toyota will sell you a brand new car that looks like this:

Love the style but it's too high. Should not be above the roof.

Comment

RS200? Mega. I went in one on a track day. It felt like what I would imagine being inside a missile would feel like - incredibly noisy and scary and hot.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                          You really should move to Romford Charles, almost every day I see an Orion, Sierra, and RS200, yes RS200 not RS2000 on the road.
                          Maybe I should move to Romford. RS200 are awesome.

Comment

Love the S2000, have had the thought of getting a weekend car in the back of my mind for a while now, and the Honda would be in the list of cars i would consider.

Comment

Like the idea of owning a Mercerdes SL600 R129 as well, something about having a V12 is quite exciting Love the styling too.

Comment

I think it's the best way to go personally. Most of my driving is done in a Saab 93 estate which to be fair I also love, it's been a brilliant car. Then on the weekends I have the silly V8. And obviously now the bad weather is coming in it's a bonus to have options as it's getting icy and slippy out there now, had the tail out on the Vantage a couple of times today, be careful out there guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X