X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edit: Double post.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Glad somebody else saw that. I thought I was going a bit mad!!
      I've looked at a huge amount of cars over the years as buying prospects.

Comment

Looking at a 2002 T Sport in lagoon blue on Thursday. 1700. 140k on clock with lots of history.
        No major issues bar 18'' alloys which I don't really want. Long MOT.

Here it is.
        Last edited by nakamura; 05-05-2015, 22:36.

Comment

Love so many cars of that era. Definitely far greater proportion of good looking cars released back then than now.

Comment

What ever happened to Toyota? MR2, Celica and Supra never replaced and a focus on hybrids and dull econo boxes.

Comment

Erm, GT86?

But yes, for the longest time they became extremely boring. Rectified with the GT86... that no one is buying it seems sadly.

Comment

Subaru brochure dropped through the door - now Lucy wants a BRZ, so it's on the dream board. Still enjoying your 86?

Comment

Yeah love it mate. Have you seen the brz wrx concept car? Looks awesome. No idea if they'll actually make it though. Just had first service. 180 for essentially an oil change lol

Comment

Tidy and understated 190 here.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      Yeah love it mate. Have you seen the brz wrx concept car? Looks awesome. No idea if they'll actually make it though. Just had first service. 180 for essentially an oil change lol
                      You think that's bad, try mine.

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                      That's not a lot of money for what it is, leaves you a bit of balance for any niggles as well.

Comment

Shudder to think what yours costs mate!

That's nice Martin. I think Celicas look amazing, even today. I wish there was a way to know how well a car will age. I think a nice Celica looks better than my car.

That STI BRZ

Comment

Well I wish I knew anything about cars lol. I've had some nice cars (I think!) In the past, time to get one again but I've no idea what really...

Those Celica's do look quite nice actually. Would you make any changes Naka?

Comment

I am now thinking of pulling away from it. I have already looked at side skirts, front lips, spoilers, suspension. I cannot be trusted to own a Toyota.

Brad, your car is awesome in most ways, styling, handling. Only the wheels and power let it down. Just needs a touch more.

Comment

18" wheels and a bit lower are possible changes I'd make. Concerned about the paracticalities though e.g. speed cushions!
                              Something like this though:

Mine has a bit of a rally look about it with the RallyArmor mudflaps I fitted so the 17" wheels and wheel arch gap fits a bit better IMO.

Power isn't usually a issue. Occasionally I'll see an executive barge performing an overtake that I wouldn't dare but the fun factor is more important to me. If you want more power then a german turbo diesel or a 370z is maybe the way to go but I doubt handling won't be as good/fun. I guess ideally a super/turbo charger is the way to go. Maybe once the warranty's up!
                              Last edited by Brad; 07-05-2015, 11:11.

Comment

The power to me is fine but the price of the car makes it feel a little underpowered.

Is that actually your car there?

Comment

Working...
                                X