• Show
Clear All

MR2 = 2 seats
    THAT = 4

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      No MR2 but you're allowed THAT?

I'm not sure I understand that.
      Probably the fact it actually has useable rear seats has something to do with it?

Comment

Just buy the fecker !!

Comment

Yeah the fact is has four seats allows it. I can have anything as long as that. I'm also capable of repairing Toyota cars myself, exhausts, brakes, suspension.

Comment

Okay okay, I did not consider the MR2 was a 2 seater! I thought Maiko didn't want you having an MR2 due to engine power or something.

That Celica looks class though.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              Okay okay, I did not consider the MR2 was a 2 seater! I thought Maiko didn't want you having an MR2 due to engine power or something.

That Celica looks class though.
              I seem to remember being told that MR2 translates to - Mid (engine) Rear (drive) 2 Seats or something (I am probably wrong though)

Comment

You are correct

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                  You are correct
                  HAH I got something right at last

Comment

I thought it was Mid engine Reverses in2 hedge.

Comment

Midship Runabout.

Comment

Massive Rudeboi, innit?!

Comment

I always used to love it when they got called hairdressers cars despite the turbo hitting 60 in 5.2 seconds and having snap oversteer which is perhaps the hardest handling characteristic.

Comment

I'm thinking about heading back to Audi with the RS7.

This one is really good value considering.

Thoroughly enjoyed the test drive yesterday, as a family/sports car seems to fit the bill nicely...

Comment

That Celica is cost free motoring if your mate is being honest about it Marty. You'll be able to have fun with it and have lots of money left over for retro games.

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                                I'm thinking about heading back to Audi with the RS7.

This one is really good value considering.

Thoroughly enjoyed the test drive yesterday, as a family/sports car seems to fit the bill nicely...
                                Lovely car, not far off the price of a year old R8 though is it? not quite as practical I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X