No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I had ?8k I'd buy that Legacy that Charles linked to. Just amazing!

Comment

Loving the beam weaponry on that second Rolls, Marty! The old school radiator is where it's at too. Not sure about the white walls though. The subtle white rings on the first one are way more cool. The Royce factory is just up the road from me.

Comment

Jeepers. Was looking around this site - they do remaps for Scoobs - Lucy is moaning mine is slightly faster than hers.

Found this: http://www.racedynamix.co.uk/remap/7...mpreza-wagon/# lolololwtf.

And more importantly, @Brad: http://www.ecutek.com/Products/Retai...res/ProECU-BRZ - if you have a GT-86 you can pay a couple of hundred and modify the hell out of your own maps. And get a free launch control upgrade and a whole bunch of other dangerous stuff.

Anyway. Back to the beers.

Comment

Silly bhp on that wagon! No mods for mine til it's out of warranty. Well, 3 years anyway. Hopefully there'll be a few turbocharged and supercharged options by then and the prices will drop a bit.

Comment

I'm at a little car show. Would anyone be interested in me flooding the thread with snaps?

Comment

Are they Matchbox cars?

Comment

No, proper big 'uns! Ferraris and stuff.

Comment

Obviously. Do it.

Comment

Hidden to avoid spamming the thread, there were a bunch more, but I think this is enough.
                    It was just a free little show organised by a local church!

The Reverend that organised the show (called "REVS" - geddit?) it is thinking of doing Chris Evans' audition for a co-host - he'd be great!

[hide]

[/hide]

Comment

Some nice cars there. Saw a Noble M12 on the M25 today, lovely car.

Comment

So, what colour do you call this??

Lamborghini door conversion!?!

Looking for a Toyota Supra [Pre-03] ? Find your ideal Toyota Supra [Pre-03] from top dealers and private sellers in your area with PistonHeads Classifieds.

Comment

My eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                            So, what colour do you call this??

Lamborghini door conversion!?!

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...manual/4339582
                            Jurassic Green?!

Comment

Gross.

Comment

Theft deterrent green?

Comment

Working...
                                X