No announcement yet.

The car thread 2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucy had pretty much that exact car but in black (new, company car). It did exactly what you expect. Gets you places comfortably, but without any excitement. Much better than a lot of the other rubbish she tried.

Comment

Came back to my car today to find someone in a huge pickup next to me getting her dog in it via the passenger door. She opened it and rested it on my car and then helped the dog in, with her door moving down the side of my door as she stepped on, suspension sagging. I asked her to be more careful. She said "I didn't bang it. Pfff" like as if it's fine to do this. Luckily no scratch. Bet you any money she wouldn't have done it if either mine or hers was a Ferrari.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
        Lucy had pretty much that exact car but in black (new, company car). It did exactly what you expect. Gets you places comfortably, but without any excitement. Much better than a lot of the other rubbish she tried.
        It's exactly the same as my current one but newer. Miles are good. Condition looks good. Hoping it's a goer.

Comment

Yes looks and reads perfect. Don't hang about. I've missed out on so many things on Gumtree by a few hours (not cars).

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
            Yes looks and reads perfect. Don't hang about. I've missed out on so many things on Gumtree by a few hours (not cars).
            I'm off to view it later.

Comment

Nice drive. Engine butter smooth. Clutch ok too and generally few knocks etc. Offered 700 and we dealt at 740. Good deal I think. Just needs a good service which my friend will do.

Comment

Quite funny, I was at a shopping centre last night as they were closing. I walked out to my car to find I was in the middle of an impromptu cruze/croose.

In between the Maserattis, Porches and GT-Rs was my Honda Jazz.

It was a real mix of cars and it was interesting to see them all drive around the block whilst I sat in Pizza Hut. Some were lovely, some were tastefully modified and there was a plethora of spotty virgins in their ludicrous hot-hatches.

This guy's spoiler was ridonculous!
                (that's a guy riding a bike behind the car, not on top, by the way!)

Comment

Yes, it's looks like a giant car or a very small person. Excellent.

Also, my engine self-destructed today. Bum. Sounded really grim.

Comment

Oh Lord that blue Skyline.

Bummer about your engine Chaz. What are you going to do?

Comment

Will see what the garage says, but maybe a 2.5L closed deck forged engine with 700bhp? What? Not enough?

Comment

Your car will fall apart before you use that 700bhp... lol

Comment

BODYWORK – GENUINE FULL VEILSIDE FORTUNE KIT CUSTOMISED IN BLACK AND MICA GREY RESPRAY CARBON COVER HEADLIGHTS HID HEADLIGHT KIT FORTUNE REAR WING AFTERMARKET REAR LIGHTS ENGINE SPEC – 13B WANKEL ENGINE FACTORY ENGINE BLITZ BOV STOCK AIR INTAKES DRIVE TRAIN & SUSPENSION – OEM 5 SPEED GEARBOX EXEDY CLUTCH TEIN COILOVERS SUSPENSION UPRATED FRONT […]

BODYWORK – ROUTE KS HORNET FRONT BUMPER -OPTION L SHAPE CANARDS -OPTION WANGAN CANARDS -OPTION UNDER DIFFUSER ROUTE KS 02 HEADLIGHT TYPE R HOOD TYPE R STANDARD HOOD DUCT IS IMPACT FRONT WIDE FENDER MARGA HILLS SIDESKIRT MODIFIED REARBUMPER DUCT IS IMPACT REAR FENDERS ROUTE KS FALCON TYPE 1 REAR DIFFUSER ROUTE KS CARBON GT […]

Can't fit the MTB in the back though.

There's another one just up the road. Might take the bike with me and see if it fits easily. It's the same floorpan as the impreza, but the rear struts are huge, taking up a lot of space in the boot. It's white though, which doesn't work on these.
                          Last edited by charlesr; 29-06-2015, 11:26.

Comment

Not so keen on the NSX, like the RX7 though.

Comment

That NSX is beautiful...

Comment

NSexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X