• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irn Bru and the mosty salty / vinegary crisps you can find

Comment

Re: Hangover Cures

Originally posted by wod View Post
      try a drink of what you had last night, people say hair of the dog helps but i've never found it does.
      Confused. You are suggesting a hair of the dog but also saying that it doesn't work? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
        Confused. You are suggesting a hair of the dog but also saying that it doesn't work? Lol
        well its never worked for me but mates swear by it.

depends on what you drink too, i stay off lager as that gives me headache but drink spirits or a decent cider and i'm fine the next day.

Comment

I got there 2 banana milkshakes and a bacon sarnie

Comment

Originally posted by evilthecatuk View Post
            I got there 2 banana milkshakes and a bacon sarnie
            i take this as a victory for me as I suggested the Elvis banana, peanut butter and bacon Sarnie.

Think I will need to take my own advice pretty soon as I have had a bottle of white, a bottle of red, two bottles of Old Perculiar and a can of Becks. About to head off into the night with the in laws to some Irish folk music singalong, I will need plenty of whiskey to get me through that.

Comment

I heard toast with no butter is good to soak stuff up. Milk before you start drinking on a night out stops you getting so drunk as lines the stomach. As everyone else said lots of water.

Comment

Well my cure was, Up at 10 am for a 2 hour basketball session, i felt like crap for a good hour

but i felt great when i got home and had a wash, Normally it would have been an all day job resting feel great now

Comment

Water, water, more water, lots of codeine.

Comment

Working...
                  X