• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ETC View Post
    Thats a lot of fish

Glad someone got the reference

Comment

I'd spend the ?4-Billion on developing a Zombie Apocalypse. Those who can afford it (say ?350K a head, cash, since property/any collateral will be worthless) will get an immunity vaccination, a place on exclusive Greek islands and a shipping container to fill with their possessions (first dibs on Mykanos since it's my idea!!!!). All the best culture, arts and infrastructure will be taken (Zombies won't care) and there'll also be a lottery beforehand for places for the skilled people who'll be needed to build and work as police officers, nurses, civil defence and engineers.

We'll all live in futuristic cities covering whole islands and people will need a license to have children (although you'll just need the equivalent of what is now a ?20K household income to show you can provide to get the license). It'll be hard at first, we'll all miss friends, modern conveniences, the choice of TV/Radio shows and the internet but we'll all pull together and rebuild eventually. We won't teach kids about what we did (Zombie Apocalypse, driving Greek Islanders into the sea etc) and we'll also erase things like slavery/inequality/drugs/religion from history while we're at it. Prof. Brian Cox will be the face of our leadership and Ryan Gosling will be forced into impregnating Lesbian couples so we can improve the human genetic line but we'll ban other kinds of "celebrities" from coming (well at least "Reality TV" stars, Radio 1 DJs, lottery winners and panel show comedians... Basically anyone you see regularly on ITV.)

Granted I've only really given this 5-10 mins thinking after a long hard shift at the hospital but I think I'm onto something workable here... Some sadistic bastard high up in the Conservative Party will be up for it surely (George Osbourne? Lord Ashcroft?).
      Last edited by Pikate; 29-01-2013, 03:00.

Comment

I'm sure the Bilderberg group/Illuminati/Freemasons appreciates the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
          The entire U.S. military budget for WW2.

War is expensive fun these days, someone's got to make that money.
          Bloody inflation. In my day!

Comment

I made a tiny mistake. The WW2 cost the U.S. about 4 trillion dollars in today's money.

Comment

Don't worry Guts the US budget is.... 120 billion in 2011, and forecasts of 2 billion per week in 2012.

Comment

A really great time in Vegas?

Comment

4 billion would buy a person a whole new set of problems, fears and insecurities. You can't worry about your yacht, Ferrari and country estate when you don't have them.

Comment

One night of passion with myself.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                      I'd spend that on building a huge underground bunker for the exclusive use of growing marijuana.
                      THIS. And many different strains, too. Happy daze.

Comment

Daze is right.

Comment

Several million copies of Ridge Racer 7 to educate the needy and ensure an eighth entry.... or one night in bed with Sean Bean, he'd even be gentle.

Comment

Working...
                          X