No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6500 yen, if a picture in the link is to be believed. I'd like to know what you'll get for that price, other pictures show essentially a Perfect Grade-like quality and quantity of pieces.

Comment

Are you sure thats not the price for that tiny SD one on the left? Theres no way that monster can be 6500 especially as it has a ton of lights & looks cool as hell.

If it is though im so going for it hehe

Comment

It's just the camera angle to accentuate the size!

What size is 1/28 in inches?

Be what it may, if it's a decent price and I don't' have to build and paint it consider my interest piqued!

Comment

Give or take, between 70 and 80cm (27-32in), based on the PG 1/60 height.

Comment

Not usually a fan of normal proportioned gundam but that ones a beauty.

Comment

That Gundam must be closer to 65,000 than 6,500.

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                That Gundam must be closer to 65,000 than 6,500.
                Again, a photo shows that price. I don't really believe it as well, but 65k yen is a bit excessive.

Comment

I'm certainly not an expert on the subject.

But 6,500 would be insanely cheap. That's like ?37 or €47, the price of an action figure. I'd think a Gundam of that size with lights and everything would be several hundred euros.

Comment

Yeah, but probably for that price you only get the plastic (or resin) parts, leaving out metal meshes or other "exotic" parts. LEDs are seldom included in garage kits. When I saw that 6500yen price tag I thought of a typo, unfortunately the maker's website still doesn't have an entry for the MkII.

Comment

I know of resin kits that cost 60K, so I wouldn't say it's excessive. 6500 yen is ridiculous though.

Comment

Heres my Tsume-Art Ulquiorra Shifar. Another triumph from Tsume. Outstanding quality as usual!

Without the back pieces.

With Byakuya.

Comment

New Statue get today...

She is a stunner, another one that Tim Miller has knocked out the park, the man knows how to sculpt women!!

I wont lie though & say that she was one I was excited for, based on pictures I really wasn't that worried & when in hand shots appeared the other day I was even less bothered as all the pictures made the goggles look really out of place but when I saw her in hand in the LCS on Thursday she looked so much better than any picture so knew I needed her in the line up as well.

Neil

Comment

Awesome Neil. I love this series.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              Awesome Neil. I love this series.
                              Thanks man
                              Yeah it's up there as probably my favourite ongoing line at the moment.
                              Just everything about them is quality.

Neil

Comment

Been on my hols so a bit late posting this but this months lootcrate was pretty awesome, Groot lootcrate exclusive, a turtle figure and a Megaman airfreshener and Ninja turtles sunglasses being the highlights

Last edited by Lebowski; 01-09-2014, 10:59.

Comment

Working...
                                X