No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makoto naff? I've never heard such talk!

Still think the Tsume one blows this Chun Li away but i would say that

Dat ass on Cammy though...

Comment

Cammy kind of works with the ass shot due to the way her artwork always is but Juri does seem to have had her bewbs enhanced for her statue which pushes it a little bit more towards bishoujo and away from accurate Street Fighter appearance. Sakura's art is spot in though. Poison... I'm not sure much needs changing for her.

Comment

Wheeljack is here! Even got the coin and the lunch box...are the coins actually limited? Not being an actual collector it will be ebayed if it is

Comment

I don't think you're looking at a lot at the moment (maybe ?15-25 for the coin and tool/lunch/device box) to obtain. That said it'll definitely add value I'd imagine if selling off a collection or figures with these sorts of items.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
            Wheeljack is here! Even got the coin and the lunch box...are the coins actually limited? Not being an actual collector it will be ebayed if it is
            Yeah the coins are just nice & don't really hold much value

That said have a close look at Wheeljack's one & see if you can spot the mistake

Comment

I will keep hold of it then...will look for the mistake when I get home.

Then when everyone is in bed will get Wheeljack and Skywarp to have a fight

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                That said have a close look at Wheeljack's one & see if you can spot the mistake
                Oh...didn't see that at all. Well spotted, I won't spoilt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Loftgroover View Post
                  I will keep hold of it then...will look for the mistake when I get home.

Then when everyone is in bed will get Wheeljack and Skywarp to have a fight
                  They are worth keeping IMO, make a nice little extra

Lol take some pics

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
                  Oh...didn't see that at all. Well spotted, I won't spoilt it.
                  I didn't notice it originally it was only when I was looking at it again earlier that I saw it.

Neil

Comment

Knew it was coming but now confirmed.....Perfect Grade Unicorn. Could be my first PG kit. I do have the Metal Composite but love Unicorn so much ( seriously go and download the 7 OVAS now ) i'm probably gonna get this.

Around $200 for the kit and $125 for the LED set....i can't believe they are selling the LED set separately who's gonna build it with out them!

Comment

Hi everyone, newbie to this thread here with a question;
                      when TakaraTomy twitter's teaser images, how long does it usually take until a full reveal, does anyone know?
                      thanks

Comment

Did anyone ever get one of those Optimus Prime pens?

The alt mode looks naff and they're hella pricey for a pen, but the robot mode looks brilliant!

Rather randomly, whilst doing a Google image search for the pen Prime, this Transformer for the laydeez popped up. *titter*

[hide][/hide]
                        Last edited by QualityChimp; 26-09-2014, 20:04.

Comment

Robots in disguise vaginas.

Comment

Had some time today so opened up Wheeljack & I have to say he's awesome & has become one of my fave Masterpiece figures.

Neil

Comment

Ghost In The Shell ARISE: Logicoma with Kusanagi Motoko & Aramaki DaisukeOfficial Ghost in the Shell Model Kit1/35 Scale Plastic Model KitHeight: approx. 47.5mmLimited availability

"The Logicoma, from Ghost in the Shell ARISE OVA - the reimagining Masamune Shirow's beautiful cult classic Koukaku Kidoutai aka Ghost In The Shell, is now available for your model building needs! This extremely high quality plastic model kit by master sculptors Kotokukiya features the Logicoma, short for Logistics Conveyer Machine, and is designed to bring out the high spec design of this this iconic robot.
                              Each kit comes along with a minifigure set featuring Kusangi Motoko, Aramaki Daisuke, and optional robotic parts. If you are fan of mecha or sci-fi - this is it!"

Comment

Apparently, if you disassemble Wheeljacks head, the model has a full face under the silver ribbed section. Nice detail. Mine arrived today and in hand I agree, he's genuinely one of the best ones they've done.

Big decision time wise though, I've asked Kapow to cancel my preorder for Ultra Magnus. It's been a long time coming to release and with some much coming out this year to spend on around Xmas on myself and others he's a wedge of cash. I appreciate his design but on the flip side he doesn't look stellar which I feel he needs to for me to stick with. If he's still available in the new year for pretty much the same price and I have the funds I'll have a rethink but for 2014, it rests on Bumblebee now.

Comment

Working...
                                X