Oscar Pistorius 'shoots girlfriend dead'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    but I doubt most of us on here know what life is like in South Africa and what the gun culture is like.
    For a country that allows devices like these thing must be pretty bad.

Comment

If I had that (and a car) I'd set it off while cruising slowly down the road on a Sunday, so people would know not to **** with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
        Only any good if you get jumped by a bunch of sailors?

Wrong Donk!
        Last edited by vanpeebles; 15-02-2013, 13:19.

Comment

Nike pulling this poster;

Comment

Can't believe he's been cleared of murder, other charges may follow tomorrow.
            Didn't think they would have the balls to convict him.

The judge in the Oscar Pistorius trial rules out murder, but leaves it to Friday to announce whether the athlete is guilty of culpable homicide.

Comment

Not surprised. Evidence was suspect regarding witnesses. Yes he was flaky but I can see why it's beyond reasonable doubt.
              I think he is guilty mind. Opinion doesn't matter though.

Comment

It seems the evidence was shakey and riddled with inaccuracy so they cant prove it was murder, Id say his excuse is pretty shaky too, I cant believe its the first time she got up to go to the bathroom in the night, and how come he had time to get a gun and hobble down the hall but not time to look to his side and see his girlfriend wasn't there, Crazy.

Id be suprised if he gets of the manslaughter charge as he admitted himself he shot through a closed bathroom door, he's up on firearm charges and manslaughter id be surprised if he doesn't do some jail time.

Comment

Aah, the law system. Knew he'd wriggle out of it, on the radio they were already discussing the door potentially being open to him down the line to return to sport.

Totally did it with intention

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    Aah, the law system. Knew he'd wriggle out of it, on the radio they were already discussing the door potentially being open to him down the line to return to sport.

Totally did it with intention
                    what a a normal couple would do

"**** there someone in the house Hon did you hear that oh your not in bed and now im talking to myself you must be in the bathroom, back to sleep I go"

Or his version of events

"**** theirs someone in the house I'm not going to look left a bit to see if my girlfriends allright she's a heavy sleeper and i never wake her while I'm shaking the bed shuffling to the side and crawling along the floor with a gun in my hand. I will then shoot three times through this locked door without checking who's in there"

Comment

White, professional athlete and celebrity not convicted, big surprise there.

I wonder what would have happened if it had been a black guy from the slums of Johannesburg in the same situation instead...

Comment

We wouldn't have even known.

Comment

Suprised he got off on the murder charge, i didn't think he'd have a leg to stand on with that one.

Comment

Fresh.

Comment

Im here all week, try the fish

Is shocking though all joking aside, who wakes up & decides to unload a gun into a bathroom door. If you are sleeping with your girlfriend & she isn't there & you hear noises in the bathroom you don't think oh crap terminator has come to get me better take it out.

And why did she lock the door of the bathroom? I don't think she would be that embarassed about using the bog that she would need to lock the door in case he came in.

Another case of famous person gets off with murder, it's OJ all over again.

Comment

Cant believe he got off with manslaughter. Well, i can believe it actually.

Its funny how yesterday the bbc did a documentary on the judge being the 1st black female judge in South Africa, & that this was a positive sign of things changing in SA for the better. Turns out she's no better than any male judge.

Money talks bull**** walks

Comment

Working...
                                X