Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much do you weigh?

Private poll, so please join in.

Are we all stereotypical fat gamers? Or it is it a fairly normal spread?
    0-8st
    0%
    8-10st
    0%
    10-12st
    0%
    12-14st
    0%
    14-16st
    0%
    16-18st
    0%
    18+st
    0%

Is this brought on by me saying I used to be a 20st lump?

Well, as I said, used to be heeeeeee-yoooooooodge. 44" waist and 20st, when I moved to London I started getting in better shape and went down to 13.5st and lost 10" off my waist, though i'm now back up to 14.5st. On a decent health kick these days though so that will soon be back off........

Comment

Just over 15 stone and have hovered around that weight for years

Was heavier when I was 17 when I weighed around 18 stone

No way in fighting it I'm always going to be a 'big chap'

Comment

6' and 13 stone

Comment

I'm 12 stone, sometimes hover just over. Was never really a weight person but knew for years I was about 14 stone, not large but happily roundish. Towards the end of 2011, people kept asking me if I had lost weight. I weighed myself and, somehow in the space of about a month or two, I had dropped to 11 and a half and I could see ribs and everything. I thought I had some terminal illness or something because it didn't seem right to me that I had dropped so much weight for no reason. My wife made me eat a bit more and I got up to about 12 and that seems to have stuck.

Still not sure exactly what caused that weight loss but I eventually put it down to cutting out lattes, which I had done around that time simply due to a change in where I was working.

Comment

I wish to be 18st.

Comment

6' and 11st 12lbs.

This time last year I was 17st 1lb. (Would have been funnier if I was also taller.)

Comment

A mere lightweight here at roughly 8 and a half stone. I'm not even particularly short, 5 foot 8, maybe slightly more. Just rather, err.. 'slender'.

I blame the rice.
                Last edited by sj33; 20-03-2013, 07:46.

Comment

Eh? I'm trying to gain weight and I have to cut back on rice because it makes me overly fat.

I should be 16st by June 1st.

Comment

6'2" and around 14.5 stone. Still a 34" waist somehow.
                    Knackered my left leg a few months back (IT band) so getting very little decent excercise just now. I was over 15st in my late 20s and amazingly got down to 13.5 st for a parachute jump a few years back. Buggers didn't even weigh us all that morning! *Grumbling noises*

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
                      6' and 11st 12lbs.

This time last year I was 17st 1lb. (Would have been funnier if I was also taller.)
                      LMFAO!!!!!

Comment

I'm 180cm tall (6ft) and over weight at 94kg (just under 15stone) I'm sorting that out though now with 3 nights a week 3 mile fast walks. The goal is to reach 80kg (about 12.5 stone)

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                          Eh? I'm trying to gain weight and I have to cut back on rice because it makes me overly fat.
                          It says a lot about me that I don't actually know what foods are supposed to make people fat. I've always been a skinny person though, hit 8 stone when I was about 13 years old and just hovered around that ever since. I don't even eat particularly healthily, though I seldom eat between meals.

Fast metabolism, I guess.

Comment

Around 6ft and 10 stone. I eat like a 18 stone person but my crohns keeps me in check.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              I'm 180cm tall (6ft) and over weight at 94kg (just under 15stone) I'm sorting that out though now with 3 nights a week 3 mile fast walks. The goal is to reach 80kg (about 12.5 stone)
                              How fast are you walking? I do lots of long walks (18 - 20 miles) at an average of 3.8 mph or so which is the pace determined by my good lady who is a lot shorter than I am. I can't really say I feel any benefit though.

Comment

Working...
                              X