REALITY IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
    I am thinking Charlie had a toilet related mishap at school and still holds a grudge to this day.

I've been busted. You've raised memories I wish were buried forever. They all laughed at me as I stank.

Originally posted by Prototype View Post
    I like you Charlie. But you not going to win me over with this drugs is good for you because in my opinion they are not.

I was another lucky one who went to private school, so I didn't go to a public secondary school. Parents can teach discipline too. But they can't when in school. Fact is you want kids to do whatever they like, stay at home or parents homeschool them. Which is ridiculous as most likely parents will have a job too.
    You have a funny way of showing your like.

My opinion is based on first hand experience. I dunno what you base yours on, but we'll leave it there.

Lucky one? F*ck, I didn't feel lucky being sent to public school. It felt like punishment. I didn't like it. It was 24 hours of school 7 days a week, and who wants that? Even when the other kids finally accepted me, a kid from humble beginnings, I could never accept them. They were a strange lot. It was a window on how the wealthy live and think. And it was an ugly view.

Comment

Working...
    X