No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As with all official matters in Japan, the rules will depend on whoever is at the counter on that particular day. Annoyingly this also applies to things like how much tax you need to pay etc. Bureaucracy is a shambles.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
      Are you saying he needs a miracle to get laid?
      Sure as **** ain't happening this year if at all. She's only here until April.
      I'd also forgotten how difficult it can be to read Japanese people.

~oh I'm the king of over-thinking~
      Last edited by kryss; 02-12-2013, 13:53.

Comment

Is she hot?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

Ganbatte!!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post

From your posts Kryss (and you seem lovely) I sense you could safely remove the "Japanese" from that last sentence :/

Personally, I find if I make time to spend time alone with a guy I'm interested, as often as not though if a guy seems uninterested or doesn't make the move a girl will meet someone who is making a move and then her interest in you changes and it's hard to come back from that.
            Last edited by Pikate; 02-12-2013, 14:28.

Comment

Nakamura: she's pretty hot and about my age (thus approaching that "why aren't you married?" age)

Teddy: cheers!

Pikate: thank you, I am lovely ;-) I do fear I have the stink of a guy single for too long though so am trying not to be an idiot. I can read people really well for the most part, just not when it comes to anything towards me. Yes, I've usually got both feet in the friend zone after about 5 minutes with a girl.

Comment

Glad to hear it. I know how cold it gets in Canada.

Comment

...I see what you did there.

Comment

Quite often that's my lot in life... apart from the fact my current other half is an example of getting OUT of the friend zone. Hey guys, YES IT IS POSSIBLE!
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      Quite often that's my lot in life... apart from the fact my current other half is an example of getting OUT of the friend zone. Hey guys, YES IT IS POSSIBLE!

Comment

What happens if you go out of the entrance?

Comment

I don't believe that for one minute! ...except you and yours of course.

Comment

Here, here. Five whole years in the friendzone and currently 14th months into what is easily the best time of my life so far.

Comment

I would probably say the friendship beforehand makes a lot of things better and easier. The half Filipina/Indian girl I work with is married to a half Filipino/Chinese guy she'd been friends with for years. They seem to be better than most couples.

I tend to leave friends behind recently, having jumped continents twice in 9 years.

I have some hopes for things with this girl I've been on about. I bought her some nice chocolates for Christmas today.

Comment

Meeting her for coffee this weekend and planning on making a move...NERVOUS.

Comment

Working...
                                X