No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take her up in a Ferris wheel, for Japanese women it will make your intentions clear. If she looks happy to do it then you're in.

Comment

Take her up the ferris wheel? Is that a euphemism?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        Meeting her for coffee this weekend and planning on making a move...NERVOUS.
        Knight to E5.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
          Take her up in a Ferris wheel, for Japanese women it will make your intentions clear. If she looks happy to do it then you're in.
          Don't forget to pop the question at the apex.

Comment

Ferris wheel? We don't have one in this city...SON OF A BITCH!!
            I was just going to take her for coffee, have a wander about and ask her if I can kiss her. Am I too old school?

Comment

I suppose you could try riding up and down in a lift..? Doesn't have the privacy though.

Comment

Ferris wheel? We don't have one in this city...SON OF A BITCH!!
                I was just going to take her for coffee, have a wander about and ask her if I can kiss her. Am I too old school?
                Give her a kiss on the cheek, near the mouth and see if she tries to kiss back. If so...

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                  I suppose you could try riding up and down in a lift..? Doesn't have the privacy though.
                  But it does mean he can say to her "going down".

That might move things along quicker...or get him arrested.

Place your bets, now!!

Comment

And the reference would be completely lost on her. She's a lovely girl and her English is okay. I'll have to teach her a few things

Comment

And the reference would be completely lost on her. She's a lovely girl and her English is okay. I'll have to teach her a few things
                      Ooh, Matron!! #CarryOn

Comment

No, the other one I have tagged as a potential is the nurse *

*I am of course not serious, but there are benefits to being the only real man in a room of boys and Japanese women in their mid- to late 20s and early 30s.
                        Last edited by kryss; 06-12-2013, 23:42.

Comment

How long is the flight?!

Comment

11hours to Vancouver then the connection to Calgary.

Comment

Meeting that girl in a bit so this hit home this morning:

@CauseWereGuys: Picking up girls is the same concept as Pokemon, You can't catch any without balls.

Comment

To coin that great British phrase:

GET IN THERE MY SON!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X