No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is true, I mean it was left pretty cool. We said goodbye and she gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips (we had been making out before at the bar), and said she had a lovely time with me etc. But because I said earlier how about you let me know when your next free, surely that means that if I text her before then it might seem pressurising or something? Do you think I should have texted her today then?

Comment

All I'm saying is that you're overcomplicating this. Yesterday would have been fine, today will be good too. She'll probably be happy to hear from you if anything considering the actions at the bar no?

Comment

Sure, your most likely right. It's just that in the past I've been 'too much' after a date and I'm scared of screwing this one up because she's really great you know?

Comment

Think about it yourself man. A single text isn't going to be misconstrued as too much now is it?

Perhaps you're making the right move in being careful but perhaps you're being too careful.

Comment

Hmmm, I didn't think about it like that. I think your right, maybe if I had texted her today it could have been potentially misconstrued as not giving space, but then if I was her and I liked a dude and he didn't text me after 2 days, I'd be quite miffed.

Comment

neil2k you are probably right, he would of eventually drained himself of tears and gone sleep but i was a bit knackered myself and coped out in the end by bending to his cries..

same again tonight as i took him bed but he failed to get 'mummy' this time,

she does do the bigger share (80/20) id say but a lot falls on me working 12hour shifts that mean im working some of the bedtimes but ive done every bedtime since 20th whilst im off to try and break the duck..

still think she over reacted much more than was needed tbh, ive already told her to go out on NYE on her own/with her sister n mates and ill stay in with the little one (peaceful free game time once hes in bed) but she isnt having it lol..

cheers for reading my vents, better than arguing with her in person

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
                Hmmm, I didn't think about it like that. I think your right, maybe if I had texted her today it could have been potentially misconstrued as not giving space, but then if I was her and I liked a dude and he didn't text me after 2 days, I'd be quite miffed.
                If you want to text her, text her. If she is interested, she will text you back. Dont start trying to mind read her. There is no way of knowing what she is thinking and dont get sucked into the old mind games.

Comment

Absolutely. Spot on above.

Comment

Big day of prep ahead for Kryss.

To do list:
                    - Nostril hair plucked (so you don't look like a wig sniffer)
                    - Full-on knob de-cheesement
                    - Scrape tongue (to avoid dog breath; guaranteed to skank kissing)
                    - Shave knacker hair (for that extra visible inch)
                    - Trim finger nails (so finger blasting isn't problematic)
                    - Cut toe nails (ditto for toe-blasting)
                    - Clean teeth with tipp-ex (so your British teeth don't put her off)
                    - Spin a couple off the wrist (so that you're not going into tomorrow with an itchy trigger finger on a loaded gun)

Ive spoken to a mate at the Northern Echo and he's despatched a reporter to Calgary to cover this groundbreaking event. Just to warn you.

Comment

You paint quite the picture prinny ha ha

Comment

I wish Prinny was my school teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                          Big day of prep ahead for Kryss.

To do list:
                          - Nostril hair plucked (so you don't look like a wig sniffer)
                          - Full-on knob de-cheesement
                          - Shave knacker hair (for that extra visible inch)
                          - Trim finger nails (so finger blasting isn't problematic)
                          - Cut toe nails (ditto for toe-blasting)
                          - Spin a couple off the wrist (so that you're not going into tomorrow with an itchy trigger finger on a loaded gun)

Ive spoken to a mate at the Northern Echo and he's despatched a reporter to Calgary to cover this groundbreaking event. Just to warn you.

Best post in thread.

Comment

Is toe-blasting a real thing? Sounds kinda awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              Is toe-blasting a real thing? Sounds kinda awkward.
                              Doesn't half hurt your bum though!

Whoops, I mean...... ah damn!

Comment

To do list: (元 - complete)
                                元 - Nostril hair plucked (so you don't look like a wig sniffer)
                                元 - Full-on knob de-cheesement
                                元 - Shave knacker hair (for that extra visible inch)
                                元 - Trim finger nails (so finger blasting isn't problematic)
                                元 - Cut toe nails (ditto for toe-blasting)

Thank your friend for the coverage,

This is tomorrow we're talking about btw, not today. Just in case anyone is confused.

Comment

Working...
                                X