The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
    This happens all the time and it's not about who is more involved. It's just kids being kids. If you ever took it personally, you'd go bananas. But it also is probably best not indulged either.
    Yep, general rule of thumb is whoever gets my youngest out of bed will be favourite for the day. He's also just decided that he's going to scream himself to sleep. Just like my eldest did. Controlled crying, and not boozing during the process is best.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Pfft. Opposite end of the spectrum! Scary stuff!
      Similar experience over xmas, bumped into an ex at a party. She's gone all posh, but god knows what I was thinking.

It will have been the booze though.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        I will say the draught is over
        Bit late I know, but well done Kryss boyo bach!!

Comment

The misses cooked tonight, first time I've let her. Her miso soup is divine. Cooking's not bad neither

She's basically living with me. We're both busy enough that we have enough space and time to ourselves. We've agreed to keep it from the peeps at Japanese Club though.

Comment

The first rule of Japanese Club is we don't talk about relationships at Japanese Club.

Comment

The misses? You work fast.

Comment

Just keeping the British end up, sir.

Comment

You've already moved in with her? Bloody hell lol

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    The first rule of Japanese Club is we don't talk about relationships at Japanese Club.
                    That's the Zeroth Rule. You never know when you're going to be trading up.

Comment

There's more importing going on in this thread than most of the rest of the forum.
                      Last edited by wakka; 09-01-2014, 11:38.

Comment

My wife stayed at my flat about two weeks after we got together. She never left.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          There's more importing going on in this thread than most of the rest of the forum.
                          Excellent!

Comment

Well played sir!

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                            My wife stayed at my flat about two weeks after we got together. She never left.
                            Ah-ha, now the stories emerg

Comment

Once the console manufacturers embraced region-free gaming and the HD era brought about the end of 50Hz, importing women was the logical progression.

Comment

Women over 30 are all SD though, and I'm pretty sure she needs a step-up to be able to kiss me.

Comment

Working...
                                X