Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And an IPS file to patch in the English translation

Comment

^No file yet exists that is compatible with mine.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        Women over 30 are all SD though, and I'm pretty sure she needs a step-up to be able to kiss me.
        Can't she just gain leverage from your probably constantly erect penis?

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Women over 30 are all SD though, and I'm pretty sure she needs a step-up to be able to kiss me.
          Mine's 34, she displays like an XE-1 OLED.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
            I love this post. It bobs up and down proudly in a sea of euphemism.

Yes, that line itself is a bit of a euphemism.

Comment

I don't think the phrase 'constantly erect penis' really qualifies as a euphemism to be honest.

Comment

Sorry, it was a bit vague but I meant his post sticks out among the euphemism-laden posts.

Comment

It's Kryss' post that is sticking out.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                    8 hours of flacidity while I'm in work.

Comment

First date in 16 years on Sunday.

Comment

Please tell us what it's like at our age. Guessing exactly the same as 20 years ago

And in keeping with the thread title, remember to talk about your desire to turn the kitchen into an arcade.

Comment

Be sure to mention several times that you are 97% sure you don't have any STIs. Women/men on dates love hearing that.

Also, any opportunity to use the phrase "smash backdoors in" gets you the Famidude Trophy Achievement.
                          Making reference to being single for more than 3 years gets you the Kryss Trophy.
                          Be sure to go skating with her/him, because you never really know someone otherwise...

Comment

Toe blasting. It's all about the toe blasting. Better mention it early doors and make sure she's cool with it.

Comment

Not sure why I came in here expecting real advice lol. Made me laugh anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                                First date in 16 years on Sunday.
                                [hide][/hide]

Comment

Working...
                                X