Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fastware View Post
    Acting suspiciously
    That will happen if you sit in the living room with a black trench coat and shades on.

Comment

I came home from work one day and she had a storm face on.

Her: You!

Me: What?

Her: you know what you've done!

So back and forwards for about 15 minutes with her trying to get me to admit to something and me having no idea what I've supposedly done.

So in the end she confronts me with it. "I had a dream that in the future you will cheat on me with a younger woman and she'll steal all the money from your credit cards!"

Jesus man, do yourself a favour, record all of what she does to you for use infront of a lawyer for grounds of a divorce. I watched my best pal go through it for over 2 years with his crazy bitch c""t of an ex wife because he wanted to stay for the kids, in the end I managed to persuade him to get out (he still sees the kids regularly) and he's never been happier, like a new man. It only gets worse with a woman like that.

Comment

I will never be one to make light of an awful situation that a forumbro is in...
        Originally posted by FSW View Post
        Please do. For our amusement!
        But yeah, this :-)

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
          Jesus man, do yourself a favour, record all of what she does to you for use infront of a lawyer for grounds of a divorce. I watched my best pal go through it for over 2 years with his crazy bitch c""t of an ex wife because he wanted to stay for the kids, in the end I managed to persuade him to get out (he still sees the kids regularly) and he's never been happier, like a new man. It only gets worse with a woman like that.
          Or get her sectioned

Comment

I did consider keeping a crazy diary, but then I'd look just as mad as she is. Thing is that I think she's drop her self in it if confronted by a solicitor as whatever she's done she'd feel justified as fair retribution for the "wrongs" I've done to her.

Today I've been called a liar and she was going to pour a cup of water over this laptop unless I admitted it. There was no toilet paper on the holder so I needed to use a wet wipe that was sitting on the top of the bog instead (that didn't flush). She said she changed the roll at 9 this morning, which was clearly bollocks because I'm capable of seeing a full roll of paper and using it rather than the effort to find an alternative.

She's been through my papers again, I left a pen and USB cable on each corner to see if they had been moved. When I came back the papers had all been moved. Do I really need to check her camera again to see if she's replaced the pictures I deleted?

Comment

You might as well start cheating on her. You're already paying for it.

Comment

And there's the thing, I'm getting all the downside with none of the benefits plus I know she's bluffing and I've become used to being accused of it with no substance. I know everything she does to "catch me". There's be no love lost there and I probably would be able to get away with it.

I've had so many "Ah Ha! Caught you!" moments from her over the years, I'm surprised she's even still trying.

Comment

She sounds like a pain in the ass.

Comment

Sounds more like a psychopath, sociopath with massive issues to me. Maybe she should see someone about it?

Comment

I found a diary/notebook of hers once. It was evidence of what a bad guy I was with entries such as;

Left toilet seat up
                      Drank 3 cans of beer when I said he could only have 2
                      told me to shut up
                      Acting suspiciously

No context at all, just dates and stuff like that.
                      Keep in mind that I'm pretty young and don't have kids (at this rate never will )

But, if you're staying with this dangerous-sounding character for your kids' sake, I'd suggest that you have a good think and put yourself first. You're not going to be able to fully support your kids anyway if this woman is messing with your head, right?

If she's open to help, I would suggest you get her to see someone about her paranoia. I get the feeling that might be easier said than done, though.

Put yourself first, and have a read of this: http://www.shrink4men.com/

Comment

And there's the thing, I'm getting all the downside with none of the benefits plus I know she's bluffing and I've become used to being accused of it with no substance. I know everything she does to "catch me". There's be no love lost there and I probably would be able to get away with it.

I've had so many "Ah Ha! Caught you!" moments from her over the years, I'm surprised she's even still trying.
                        I can sympathise with in some ways mate. How long have you been together, & is she British or foreign?

Comment

If she's like that with you Fastware, than what about how she could be treating the kids? If a divorce ever happened that would be a good argument for custody surely?

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                            I can sympathise with in some ways mate. How long have you been together, & is she British or foreign?
                            We've been married for 7 years and she's not British, She's from Hong Kong so not so different background. Today's major blow-up this afternoon was one of the kids got an infection and the first thing she did was to ask what I did when I took them to the park yesterday that got them exposed to some dirty things. It basically escalated from there and I got a whole load of abuse and contradictory statements on how she always checks the kids and I don't so that's why one is ill because I didn't check last night. She also wanted to have an emergency appointment at the doctors or go to A&E which is completely unnecessary and were told as much when we got an appointment for tomorrow morning.

She also brought up the money issue how I don't earn enough, never buy her nice things and our house looks bad ect. She knows she should also look for work but just makes excuses and has only had three jobs since we've been married and all of them ended after a month because "One of the managers is an asshole". What pisses me off is that she babysits for her friends when they go to work (for no money I might add) because she gets free lifts into town from them.

We've spoken about divorce this week, I'm tired of this **** and I'm keeping it amicable and agreeing to things in the hope that we can divorce without me being taken to the cleaners by a solicitor and she has no comebacks after divorce has been completed bar Child support.

Comment

Tell her to go piss up a rope. Easier said than done, I know.

She also brought up the money issue how I don't earn enough, never buy her nice things and our house looks bad ect.
                              How much does she earn then?

She knows she should also look for work but just makes excuses and has only had three jobs since we've been married and all of them ended after a month because "One of the managers is an asshole".
                              Ah, of course.

No offense Fastware, but she sounds like a gigantic child. It sounds like you're already past the point of no return.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that you're going thru this **** on a daily basis. As others have said, it looks like it was all over a while ago, & due to her behaviour its pushed you to start to hate her, which is completely understandable mate. Don't let her take you to the cleaners tho mate. Remember you've done nothing wrong. This is a problem in her f*cked up head

Comment

Working...
                                X