All EBAY/PayPal related posts here please too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got both anyway!

I'm just bitter because of the drive in prices in the retro scene lately.

Comment

?20 seems to be the going for a copy, at auction. I don't blame you for trying it on with a sealed copy tbh.

Comment

Buyers like that are scum. If ?50 was the highest offer why did you think the market value was significantly higher?

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
          Well, I'd say I'm only just below the QC level of funny, but thanks for the compliment .
          Hardly reaching for the stars there, Eddie!

So anyway, when will you give me my money back? Mama mia!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Hardly reaching for the stars there, Eddie!

So anyway, when will you give me my money back? Mama mia!

You da man QM! (Quality Mario!!)

Comment

Yet again the seller gets stiffed!!!

I posted out an item a wk ago. The value was ?19.99 & so it was posted by 1st class as it would be fully insured. Buyer still not received the item & it was a birthday present for their boy, so understandably the buyer is not happy (thank you very much Royal Mail!).
              I said I'd get on the case & file for a lost item with RM. RM tell me that I have to wait 15 working days before filing a claim (thanks again RM!). I explain this to the buyer & he's understandably not happy. I tell him to create a dispute thru ebay to ensure him that I wont rip him off, & that if the item turns up to let me know. However, ebay only give me a short time to sort out the dispute before automatically refunding the buyer (thank you ebay!!).
              So now I'm left in a situation where I'm forced to refund the buyer before I can even make a claim for the lost item

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                Yet again the seller gets stiffed!!!

I posted out an item a wk ago. The value was ?19.99 & so it was posted by 1st class as it would be fully insured. Buyer still not received the item & it was a birthday present for their boy, so understandably the buyer is not happy (thank you very much Royal Mail!).
                I said I'd get on the case & file for a lost item with RM. RM tell me that I have to wait 15 working days before filing a claim (thanks again RM!). I explain this to the buyer & he's understandably not happy. I tell him to create a dispute thru ebay to ensure him that I wont rip him off, & that if the item turns up to let me know. However, ebay only give me a short time to sort out the dispute before automatically refunding the buyer (thank you ebay!!).
                So now I'm left in a situation where I'm forced to refund the buyer before I can even make a claim for the lost item
                unfortunately it happens from time to time - its money in the bank though as you will get it back; its more the procedure thats a pain

Comment

Just give up on ebay Eddie. It's just not for you.

Comment

20 year old empty crisp boxes, yours for only ?30...

Comment

A seller quoted me ?6.00 to have a couple of Xbox 360 games shipped to Portugal. Once they arrived, I noticed shipping only cost him ?3.80. They were decently packaged but with reused materials, clearly.

Should I ask for the difference to be refunded or would I come across as a miser? Maybe if I did so after leaving positive feedback, so it'd be on his conscience.

Comment

Always note that eBay now takes a cut of the postage as well (about 10%) in addition to the actual item cost, so he wouldn't have gotten the whole six quid to begin with, and thus had to overcharge on P&P.
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Um, you don't increase your postage to supplement eBay fees. lol

Comment

I do. Sorry. If it costs me 4 quid to ship something, I'm not gonna ask for just 4 quid for postage, because I'm not gonna get 4 quid for postage after eBay has taken its cut. Actually what I've tended to do is list with free shipping and increase the starting price instead.
                            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
                              A seller quoted me ?6.00 to have a couple of Xbox 360 games shipped to Portugal. Once they arrived, I noticed shipping only cost him ?3.80. They were decently packaged but with reused materials, clearly.

Should I ask for the difference to be refunded or would I come across as a miser? Maybe if I did so after leaving positive feedback, so it'd be on his conscience.
                              Leave it.

Comment

WTF! I bought a copy of Tekken on PS1 last wednesday, which was meant to arrive by today. It was "sent" on Thursday.

Today, I got a cancellation notice; I'm being refunded, fine, but the auction has just vanished from my purchase list. I want to leave the sell bad feedback but I'm honestly unable to do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X