Your least funny yet successful comedian

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
    I really like Stewart Francis, he comes across really well but I'd agree that his humour is a one shot deal where once you've heard the joke once the humour is gone. The style also means seeing him live is a short show.
    I agree, the payoffs to his jokes are usually very good and the style and tone he delivers them in really enhances them, he seems like a likeable chap. I'd go and see him again if he has another show with all new material (I saw "Tour de Francis", not sure if he's done a new show since then).

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
      Jim Davidson - Rubbish
      i think he is okay and is a very pleasant man

had lunch with him twice

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post

had lunch with him twice
        but have you skated with him,

on a serious note isn't he like a womanising, racist ,homophobe who also hates disabled people

the above link doesn't paint him in a nice light at

Davidson has become known for his use of jokes about ethnic minorities (his mock Jamaican accent widely known as comedy character Chalkie White being a Davidson trademark), homosexuals (starting a feud with openly gay celebrity Brian Dowling on TV's Hell's Kitchen) and disabled people (Davidson refused to go on stage in Plymouth because he objected to wheelchair users in the front row) in his stand-up act, which has made him a subject of negative media coverage and frequent criticism.

On 20 March 2013 he was arrested over allegations of sexual offences by police officers working on Operation Yewtree.
        is this all true

Comment

He is also a paedo.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon

had lunch with him twice
            We're not after pleasant men buster (even racist, homophobic ones)! We want funny men (even racist, homophobic ones)!

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
              I used to like Russell Kane when he was a psuedo mod, but he's turned into some kind of odd bleached-haired fag-hag, and I no longer like him.
              I really liked the guy back when he was starting out, then he just became a camp alien freak, plus his act changed too.

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
              I don't know if he would be thought of as a comedian, but loads of people here seem to think he's funny, Charlie Brooker. Possibly the smuggest, smarmiest, self satisfied piece of **** that's ever worked his way on to TV. A face I could never tire of punching.
              Agreed. Reminds me of a modern day Stewart Lee.

Ed Byrne - Not funny ever & always seemed a bit uptight on Mock The Week.
              Russell Brand - Intelligent guy, but a complete tool aswell (especially after what him & that tw@t Ross did to Sachs)
              Adam Sandler - HE ACTS AS THE SAME CHARACTER ALL THE TIME!!
              Michael McIntyre - 1 funny northern joke. That's it I'm afraid.
              Alan Carr - the popular gay overload which became too much as he was on all the time, just as they did with Graham Norton.
              Tim Michin - stole Eddie Izzard & Bill Bailey's style so not original nor anywhere near as funny as them 2 either. Also is ginger.
              John Culshaw - every impression sounds camp, because Culshaw himself sounds camp = crap impressionist.
              Last edited by EDDIE M0NS00N; 05-08-2013, 13:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                on a serious note isn't he like a womanising, racist ,homophobe who also hates disabled people
                Those are pretty strong allegations! I doubt Jim Davidson would have gone to lunch with Buster if he'd have known all that about him!

Comment

I like Steve Coogan - especially as Alan Partridge.
                  I totally understand why some hate him though.

Jurassic Park!

Comment

Working...
                  X