This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Diet coke is a womans drink, do the coke ads teach you nothing. You don't see men drinking it ever on tv lol.
    That's where you're wrong my hirsute friend. Have you never seen these ads? One big gulp of diet coke with your shirt off and at least seven secretaries will instantly appear wanting to ride you. Man plan.

Comment

The man plan thread is in sore need of a resurrection.

Guide us, oh wise prophet Ikobo!

Comment

men are supposed to drink coke zero, or diet coke for men as it should be known.

Comment

Personally i prefer iron bru or melon soda or barrs cherryade that stuff is amazing but hard to find in leeds. Rarely drink coke

Comment

I make a special point of drinking diet coke rather than coke zero, as the latter seems to have been born out of the idea that men are too macho to ask for a 'diet' drink. **** that.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              That's where you're wrong my hirsute friend. Have you never seen these ads? One big gulp of diet coke with your shirt off and at least seven secretaries will instantly appear wanting to ride you. Man plan.

I was thinking about this the other day.

Pepsi Max should've countered this by having seven blokes swigging their carbonated beverage whilst ogling down the top of a busty secretary or something.

Comment

What about diet caffeine free coke?

Personally I'd rather go with Pepsi Max if I don't want to consume sugar.

Comment

Coke Zero tastes much better than Diet.

Tho I do a half zero/half normal mixture at the cinema! #YOLO

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    What about diet caffeine free coke?

Personally I'd rather go with Pepsi Max if I don't want to consume sugar.
                    isn't that water?

Comment

Later on or soft drink talk, which non fizzy drink is better Umbongo, Vimto, Ribeena or fruitshoot.
                      Plus we will also have the full Exclusive story on what's happened to diet caffeine free coke in the uk.

Comment

Coke Zero is the 'real' diet version of Coke. It's based on the flavour of regular Coca Cola, while Diet was based on the failed 'New Coke' formula. New Coke was a flop and cancelled in favour of bringing the original Coca Cola formula back, but its Diet spinoff was popular, so they kept it on. Zero was introduced later to provide a sugar-free taste closer to the taste of red can Coke.

But all the best soft drinks have no sugar-free version at all- Rubicon, Ting, Solo!

Comment

This just in!!!! the ethnic minority of soft drinks rubicon, ting and solo enter the conversation.

Next up the geriatrics Tab and Quatro
                          Last edited by Lebowski; 21-07-2014, 15:02.

Comment

I'll throw in KA. Some guests bought 2 bottles the other day... nasty. Rubicon is equally nasty unless you're using the lychee one to make mojitos.

I also like Diet Coke to standard. the one with lime is great. Del Monte do this awesome pinapple mohito which is just lovely but seems my local Tesco have stopped stocking it.

Tropicana also did an amazing Orange and Watermelon juice under their Orange Creations line but it seems to have been discontinued now. It's kinda disappointing, you wouldn't think it but they complimented each other very well and made for the perfect summer drink.
                            Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 21-07-2014, 15:02.

Comment

Ka and Bigga are both terrible soft drinks.

Rubicon nasty - get out. Guava is horrible but mango flavour is a real man's soft drink.

No love for Ting? Excellent on its own but also superb in combo with gin.

Lebowski your posts are cracking me up.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                                I am calling the whole Man Plan thing into question
                                I remand a Man Plan Reboot.

Also Rubicon is the marketed here as "the most popular soft drink in the UK" which is interesting, as I'd never heard of it. I like the lychee flavour.

Comment

Working...
                                X