Trainers and stories involving trainers - remember to do pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
    Went shopping to London yesterday. My London based mate, who is a big 'sneaker' fan, with 54 pairs(!), took me around that many trainer shops that I wilted and succumbed to these rather fetching pair of ZX Fluxes.

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Those ZX Flux are cool - what are they like to actually wear though?
    I have the wave version of ZX Flux Charles and they are so comfortable to wear and suitable for all types of wear good for casual stuff but also the black or grey net versions can look quite smart. The back sole has worn away a bit on the inside of mine but that could be due to my walking style but overall they are great.
    Amazing and I wear them most days. Also as you can see above like Super Grover shows some look amazing. Super Grover I have never seen that style look brilliant. I have messed about with the ZX Flux app which is great for putting your own designs on but pics do have to be massive.
    Last edited by JU!; 25-04-2015, 18:50.

Comment

I have never seen this print before buying it, and I have not seen it in any other shop since.

I've been buying a few pair of ZX Flux's, along with some Nike Roshe run's, although I've had to check myself as I was literally buying a new pair of trainers every week, for 3 months!

The problem I find when trying to buy some limited/exclusive versions is that virtually all the time, they are sold out within literally minutes of going on sale online. I was after a pair of Air Max 90 25th Anniversary Edition 'Cork', but the resellers bought them all up and flipped them on eBay at circa ?80 mark up.

I'm sure J0e could shed some light on the sneaker reselling game.

Comment

Swish. Have a pair myself because of Sakura (Street Fighter) and Terry Bogard.

Edit: @ETC
        Last edited by speedlolita; 25-04-2015, 15:42.

Comment

In the shopping area next to my hotel in Singapore, there was a LTD Ed sneaker shop.... J0e would have climaxxed.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Swish. Have a pair myself because of Sakura (Street Fighter) and Terry Bogard.

Edit: @ETC
            She wears hi-tops though doesn't she?

Comment

You know, you're right.

Certain sprites don't look like it though.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                I have never seen this print before buying it, and I have not seen it in any other shop since.

I've been buying a few pair of ZX Flux's, along with some Nike Roshe run's, although I've had to check myself as I was literally buying a new pair of trainers every week, for 3 months!

The problem I find when trying to buy some limited/exclusive versions is that virtually all the time, they are sold out within literally minutes of going on sale online. I was after a pair of Air Max 90 25th Anniversary Edition 'Cork', but the resellers bought them all up and flipped them on eBay at circa ?80 mark up.

I'm sure J0e could shed some light on the sneaker reselling game.
                I missed out on those Cork ones too...I normally get the ones I want but resellers even hoover up the size 12s these days. Probably for the best as I would probably never worn them and I have too many pairs of 90s anyway!

Comment

I've got a pair of Cork Air Max III (90) in a 9.5 if that's any use to you? I'm never going to wear them.

Meanwhile, today I got these:

Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm sure a lot of people dislike Buzzfeed but this is relevant so you're having it/

Comment

Got these yesterday. About to try them out this afternoon.
                      Last edited by charlesr; 03-06-2015, 13:39.

Comment

Good to see Nike thinking outside the box and away from the mainstream revenue

Whether it be in clothing or footwear products, Nike is known for never being afraid to experiment with new technologies. The latest example is the company's new Zoom Soldier 8, a gorgeous shoe that was designed for people facing disabilities -- such as amputees and those who have suffered a stroke or cerebral palsy. With the sneaker's Flyease tech, which features an unusual zipper mechanism that ties around the heel, Nike's made it easier for the disabled community to tie their shoes. Instead of having to use both hands to accomplish this task, something that may not be possible or easy for some, Flyease simplifies this by letting them rely on one hand to open or close the shoe.

Comment

Cool.

Comment

http://www.reebok.co.uk/reebok-cross....0/M40711.html White ones

birthday gift from my wee lass...(well her Mum/other half)

Comment

マンガ、アニメ、ゲームを履いて、観て、楽しめるスニーカーブランド
                              Enjoy comic, anime and game on shoes!

Do I win the thread?

Comment

Only if you buy a pair. Or have a story about them

Comment

Working...
                                X