Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That thing may actually give me nightmares, This is the smile thread, dammit!

Comment

Back to good news, I became a Grandad for the first time last Friday, lovely little girl called Daisie. I just feel too young at 42 though.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        That thing may actually give me nightmares, This is the smile thread, dammit!
        I'm sharing the abomination.

Comment

Oh good for you sir! Now you really are an old man

Comment

Congrats Mr H!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
              Back to good news, I became a Grandad for the first time last Friday, lovely little girl called Daisie. I just feel too young at 42 though.
              Man I thought you were way, way older, david!

Comment

I'll take that as a compliment. I think.

Comment

haha. It is dude.

You seem way more chilled than most people I know in their 40's - think Liam Neeson in Batman Begins.

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats to you and your family David.

Comment

I'm always so chilled I'm almost horizontal, life is to short to be stressed, and this is from a Wii U owner

Thanks Gents.

Comment

I've been able to check out both the Shijou and Kyoto-eki stores - I had no idea there were more import stores, good to know! Really nice stuff in there.

I found the aforementioned mince pies in Medi-ya on Sanjo Kawaramachi.

Comment

I remember having Darwock for Secret Santa a few years ago and having much frustration in not being able to post out Irn-Bru, hah!

Comment

Only about 15 years too late, actually more like 20 years, unless your name is J0e, in which case make that 25 years.
                            Last edited by VR46; 25-12-2013, 21:40.

Comment

Fuse! You were the legend that sent me all that awesome chocolate!?! (on top of the PSP game and Edge no less). That was an awesome gift mate, you went way further than I'd have expected! Alas, Irn Bru remains as the major motivator for going back home every few years. no other sensible way to get it. I needed to have an emergency dentist on standby after my last trip home though.

Comment

Spotting official RGB cables on eBay for under a tenner.

Snapped up the improved PAL Saturn SCART lead. Now I have both of them!

Comment

Working...
                                X