Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took the youngest to th3 monthly Lego build at the Lego store
    spent ?50 to get the free Lego Christmas train (very nice it is)
    so spent another ?50 and got another

bought him some Lego Jurassic world that he wanted plus the Halloween small bat set plus a few other bits to make upto ?50
    ill build one train and the other can go in the box of duplicates, which is getting huge now

But the reason I'm posting is Argos has their 342 offer starting on toys agian tomorrow until next Tuesday
    hopefully will pick up force awakens, millennium falcon, X wing and maybe Kylo RENs ship or the tie fighter hmmmm

Comment

Don't forget to go back at the end of the month, spend ?60 and get the cutest little gingerbread house for free!

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
        Don't forget to go back at the end of the month, spend ?60 and get the cutest little gingerbread house for free!
        27th Nov or sumit round that date

Comment

Has anyone got a Lego train set?

My son has shown some interest in it (the Passenger one, that is). I'm just a bit weary that the set is not much of a build, looking at what it comes with, and after the train doing a few laps of the track, he may get bored with it.

Ideally I would like to add extra tracks and scenery, but that entails a lot of money over a length of time. Can anyone impart their knowledge?

Picking up from tyjay, would the train set be part of the Argos promotion?

Comment

Everything is included with the exception of Lego dimensions games and I assume add ons

a would think that lego train sets could be a nice long term build adding bits here and there and making something very nice

The only train set that I have is the toy story 3 one, not a real train set but quite nice

Also daily mail free Lego on Saturday not sure of exact date either next weekend or weekend after .
            Free polybag force awakens tie fighter, I shall be getting 3

Comment

Anyone got any series 14 monsters minfigs? For trade
              I have 3x mad scientist's need rid of 2 of them

picked up the millennium falcon, kylo shuttle and got Poes X-wing for free in the argos 3 for 2 this morning
              plus Kylo shuttle was reduced from ?100 to ?82. Happy chappy today

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                Has anyone got a Lego train set?

My son has shown some interest in it (the Passenger one, that is). I'm just a bit weary that the set is not much of a build, looking at what it comes with, and after the train doing a few laps of the track, he may get bored with it.

Ideally I would like to add extra tracks and scenery, but that entails a lot of money over a length of time. Can anyone impart their knowledge?

Picking up from tyjay, would the train set be part of the Argos promotion?
                My 7 year old has one of them (the cargo train) and still plays with it loads - months later.

Comment

LEGO City Advent Calender arrived!

Comment

Nice! It's about half the price of the Star Wars one.

I'm going a slightly different route by buying 24 knockoff Marvel Lego figures and I'm going to put a new one each day in my son's wooden calendar.

Comment

It's only $10 cheaper here, but it looks more christmassy.

Comment

I still need to get the Star Wars one at some point (advent calendar)

anyone collect the mixels serie?
                        i have a comple set of series 5, 9 in total that Iv got twice if anyone wants them I can put a sale thread up

Comment

Free Lego set in the Daily Mail tomorrow (Sat 14/11).

Star Wars Tie Fighter.

Details here....

Comment

I felt terrible buying the Daily Mail to get some Rapunzel Lego, I don't know if I could do it again.

Comment

^ I don't understand this logic. I see similar posts on other Lego forums, so you are not alone.

I can't be arsed pricing it up via brick link, but I would wager it would be cheaper to buy The Mail than buy the pieces via BL.

It's not like you HAVE to read the paper.

If it was the S*N, I could understand your sentiment.

Comment

Think of it this way. Every copy of the Mail you buy just for the Lego is a copy someone else won't read and take as fact.
                                Last edited by Dogg Thang; 15-11-2015, 09:09.

Comment

Working...
                                X