No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stickers and decals are anathema to the Lego community aren't they? I can't see these gaIning the support they need for that reason alone.

Comment

Yeah they usually aren't a popular feature at all.

Comment

I really like them!

I don't know why people would get uppity about decals when nearly all Lego kits have special pieces.

They remind me of those great little cab models.

Comment

Impulse bought 10240 Star Wars red five last night from the Lego shop as there was 10% off
          also got the admiral Yularan mini figure with as as it was over ?50 so came free
          along with marvel avengers hulk buster set, which is rather nice
          a couple of the new micro fighters aswell ie At-AT and the snow speeder
          also bought the Catina set with the land speeder which came out last year, which is on offer on amazon ATM for ?45, plus there's a fair few more Star Wars sets that are reduced a fair big

also collected the Simpsons s2 minifigures aswell currently one short atm, with 5 swaps damn you homer

just ts have to get the UCS tie fighter which I'm gonna pick up in Florida in August to save about ?40 and maybe the kwiki mart as well

Comment

^ Well that certainly doesn't sound like a cheap haul to me. Did you buy them all in one fell swoop?

I took advantage of the Lego sale too. Waiting delivery now. Will post a pic once I get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
              ^ Well that certainly doesn't sound like a cheap haul to me. Did you buy them all in one fell swoop?

I took advantage of the Lego sale too. Waiting delivery now. Will post a pic once I get them.

Not ot quite was over the last few weeks

daily mail free Lego promotion starts again next week for anyone that's interested
              some interesting ones this time

Comment

Originally posted by tyjay View Post
                daily mail free Lego promotion starts again next week for anyone that's interested
                some interesting ones this time
                Can you make a Lego Diana fighting off immigrants at the White Cliffs of Dover?

Comment

Latest buy from the Lego sale.

Comment

Recently the Legoland Discovery Centre opened in Osaka - I was very excited at the prospect of finally being able to pick up some of these UCS sets (if I had seen the Ewok village or the Sandcrawler I'd have been all over them)... but all they had were the red five and the tie fighter (not even Slave One?).

Disappointing. Do I have any options other than online auctions? Japanese website is lacking.

Comment

I would think that after a period of time the shop in Osaka would have them? Not sure why they wouldn't stock them. Unless those 2 particular sets you mention are retiring, and thus there is limited stock only available in certain places??

Comment

There is something screwy about Lego in Japan. When I look at the current product range on the website in English, it shows all the current kits - as soon as I change region to Japan half of them disappear, including some that I already bought here.

If I am on the shop page I can add products to my cart, but when I go to select my shipping region, Japan isn't even in the list!

Comment

Finally crumbled and bought this big boy.

I've wanted it for a while, but the constant chatter on various Lego forums talking about when it will retire (sooner rather than later), prompted me and my credit card into action.

Comment

Very nice Death Star, not one that I'm taken with ATM

picked up the emporers shuttle tyderian, recently released in June
                            also the at-at from last summer along with the snow speeder
                            probably get the UC tie fighter in August when in Florida for about ?40 less

Comment

I also got the Tydirium, one of my favourite Star Wars vehicles and executed perfectly for the scale.

What annoys me is the clear variance in shades of white between some of the new bricks that are used to build it. Its really obvious on the cockpit nose, there are darker sections and light sections because very few of the bricks are a consistent colour. WTF TLG?!

I need to bricklink a stand for it also, I want to have wings down on display but cant do that out of the box. I am thinking to combine it with my Endor bunker and turn that into an elaborate base for the stand.

Comment

My favourite Ferrari now in Lego

Comment

Working...
                                X