No announcement yet.

Lego Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My key weakness has always been the licenses they've not covered, or at least not done during the more adult set era of Lego. I genuinely can't think of a license I don't have covered now at last - loads to build though

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      Changed up my Sesame Street set a bit to make it fit in more with the other modulars i had, and only had to add a few more bricks from my own collection to do so, increased the height added a third window to the front and moved Hoopers to the side. I've seen people take two complete sets and make it a fully contained Building set but i feel this moc honors the original build a bit more and doesn't require a massive amount more bricks to make it fit in more with the modular builds.

Love that. Mine is dismantled at present but I prefer that version to the original. Might have to give that a go when I bust it back out.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
        Love that. Mine is dismantled at present but I prefer that version to the original. Might have to give that a go when I bust it back out.
        Mine got knocked off my windowsill by the cat so i had to rebuild it,

i think to give it that proper modular look i need to get a load of blank plates to hide the studs on the street.

Comment

Very nice little diorama revealed

Comment

Oh wow, love that ^^^

Comment

The villainous Dr. Eggman and his minion, Cubot, are capturing animals to power up their inventions. Can you launch Sonic in the speed sphere so he can rescue his animal friends? You’ll need to avoid the spikes to ensure a clean hit on Dr. Eggman and power down his mech. With Dr. Eggman out of action, Sonic and his friends can explore the research station to gather intel for their next mission.

An extra Lego Sonic set has been revealed

Comment

I guess it must be working for them but putting the focus on a play gimmick rather than a good looking set just isn’t my thing.

Comment

1961 Corvette coming next month

Comment

Prince would be prowd of this "little red corvette"

They missed a trick not putting a prince mini fig with this.

Comment

What about a raspberry beret?

Comment

Computer Blue?

Comment

LED kit should help the Batcave set out

Comment

Mustang built … looks amazing from any angle

Looking good with the 911 and the Camaro

… although they will be tucked away under the coffee table …

Comment

Jesus christ this is nightmare fuel

£179.99 for a very large pile of brown bricks, no thanks.

Comment

That is rubbish

Comment

Working...
                                X