Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fingers crossed Dave.

Comment

Why don't you send them some of your thoughts on censorship too?
      Maybe you'll bond over Robocop!

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
      I watched Robocop when I was 7, and glad I did. I would have watched TCM as well had I been into horror films.
      Robocop is the ultimate kids film. I had it on repeat from the moment it hit VHS.
      And no, we don't need any more censorship. Crazy people go crazy at times, it doesn't take games to make a normal person crazy.

And they really can't take guns away from the American public, no matter how many school shootings go down. It would cause too much unrest for a lot of reasons. It's not been that long since a dictator raped half of the planet, if there had have been slightly more resistance maybe that extra few months could have saved millions.
      Originally posted by dataDave
      I went on a massive drug deal on Friday night. 40oz of weed up for grabs. It turned out to be **** though so I advised my mate not to buy it.

I'd advise everyone to try something like this once. It's incredibly atmospheric. There really is an attractive buzz associated with highly illegal operations.

Comment

Classic! This is exactly why I don't use my real name on here anymore.

Comment

I was convinced you once said there should be no censorship, but I couldn't find the quote so maybe it was Sketcz or Rmoxon?!

I stumbled across loads of nuggets like this on the way though!

Comment

I've applied for this too More for laughs as I doubt it pays anything close to my current position.

You'd need to be PR, no?

Comment

Did they get back to you Dave?

Comment

Working...
              X