Scottish Independence vote - majority decided to remain part of the UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
    If you can, you should invite foreign politicians no one likes for a dinner, like that Family Guy episode.
    Just not those actual people; like the intro to Naked Gun, most of those guys are dead.

Comment

Bloody students eh!!!!!

Comment

So a week on Thursday now, my vote is actually teetering on a knife edge, which no one is more surprised at than me.

Comment

Newspaper today said that David Cameron may be given emergency powers to create a clone army. All I can see that doing is adding to unemployment statistics.

Comment

**** me, BBC:

That's on their site right now, or was, anyway, as the banner headline. That looks like something from the front page of the Daily Star.

It's a debate about political independence, not ROCKY SIX.

Comment

Cameron v Salmond slugging it out in the ring. Now that would be a fair way to decide it!

Queensbury Rules of course

Comment

Also, the news story about Cameron, Clegg and Labour Bloke (who probably has a name, I guess) going up to Scotland... Seriously, are they trying to secure a "yes" vote?

Does Cameron seriously think he can "drum up popular support"?

Comment

I think Cameron going up to Scotland is the most hilarious turn of events yet.

Comment

Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!! Fight!!!

Comment

Why is the Scottish fist so much bigger? Is that supposed to be like the tiny Rocky vs. the massive Ivan Drago? So, judging by the Rocky IV logic, the "stay in the UK" side will win.

Comment

Just want to say to all Scots here, wish you the best of luck, however you decide to vote. It's a big decision.

Comment

what ever the result, being so close, it has already split the country! not good what ever way you look at it.

mass riots here we come...

Comment

I have read rather a few uncivilised comments on the matter from the English side of the union, which does make me wonder how much bad attitude we are going to get if the vote is 'No'. I really wish I wasn't sidelined in this, our plan was always to go back when my daughter reaches school age but despite my nationality I have no say in it.

Comment

Alex Salmond is still dodging the most basic of enquiries, most pertinently, who is going to pay for the construction of the giant wall, border patrol soldiers and passport control?!

Comment

They can just reopen hadrians wall, with the antonine wall as our second line of defence should there be a full scale invasion.

Comment

Working...
                                X