Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we bring this forward a little? 2pm is a bit late. I've got a long journey back.

Comment

Fine for me, fuse (IIRC) was available earlier as well. Just name your hour.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
        Can we bring this forward a little? 2pm is a bit late. I've got a long journey back.
        This would suit me too as I have the match to head to in the afternoon...?

Comment

HoG opens at noon on Saturday. It's their second anniversary weekend bash so are charging ?10 entry for the whole day (this includes an overnight lock-in).

I can be in London for whatever time. I'm just waiting to hear from Nakamura as to what his travel plans are so we can head into London from Basingstoke.
          Last edited by teddymeow; 15-04-2015, 21:17.

Comment

Fine for me as well.

Comment

I'm good for whenever, let's do this. If we're all heading to the same place and just going in it shouldn't be a problem to coordinate, but might still be an idea we swap numbers? If anyone isn't sure about getting to HoG I don't mind meeting folks elsewhere either.

Comment

I'm tempted to come on down. I'd probably megabus down from Wales in the morning, but not sure about a times etc for getting back- I'll check to see when the times are - but it looks like a bit of a trek to get back to Victoria coach station from HoG.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                  I'm tempted to come on down. I'd probably megabus down from Wales in the morning, but not sure about a times etc for getting back- I'll check to see when the times are - but it looks like a bit of a trek to get back to Victoria coach station from HoG.
                  Naw, it's nice and easy. We'll likely all be going back via North Acton station, and from there it's under 30 mins to Victoria - straight across on the Central Line, then change onto the Victoria line at Oxford Circus. Easy peasy!

Comment

That's pretty dependant on when the megabus back is, and whether the times meant I would then be able to go back with you kind folks. Last time I tried the tubes in London I got myself hopelessly lost haha!

Comment

We'll make sure you're alright, don't worry

Comment

I'll have a gander at the megabus times later, see when they are for getting home- they can be quite a few hours apart. Want to avoid the train as it'll cost me loads!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                          That's pretty dependant on when the megabus back is, and whether the times meant I would then be able to go back with you kind folks. Last time I tried the tubes in London I got myself hopelessly lost haha!
                          Just think of it as a minimap and Victoria is where the next mystical pendant you need to collect is located.
                          Last edited by Decider-VT; 16-04-2015, 12:10.

Comment

Even my love of RPG's couldn't save me from that mess of a system haha! Stood there looking at a picture of the lines and stuff in Oxford street and was just like "Wtf am I looking at" hahah

Comment

Does anyone know what the nearest train station is to HoG then? I might have a gander at the prices if it makes life easier.

Comment

Map showing HoG and stations.

Nearest station is Acton Main but the nearest tube is North Acton.

Comment

Working...
                                X