This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    As it wasn't my controller to launch I managed to contain myself.

I'd done bloody well too. Was 2-0 up at half time. Lost 2-3.
    to the mighty Arsenal!

Unlucky man! Twas a good game!

Comment

Right - they're the wrong way round chronologically, but here's some photos! Doing this all from mobile so I'll leave the embedding to someone else

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like fuse2dx.

Comment

No one said there would be Metal Slug! Looks like a good day, I did consider coming but drove home to Scotland the day before to live up here full time again. Maybe next time. Good to see a couple of guys I've met a few times made it.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          Right - they're the wrong way round chronologically, but here's some photos! Doing this all from mobile so I'll leave the embedding to someone else

http://imgur.com/a/qzpDL
          Awesome! Thanks for the photos! Shame I couldn't make the dinner/pub. 100% defo next time though.

Comment

Singapore meetup with Dave Fallows! His expert choice of the super local traditional seafood joint gave us chilli crab, salted egg squid, honey ribs and various other awesome dishes. Great to meet and see the "proper" Singapore

Comment

Shame Dave is no longer in dreadlock mode.

Comment

Well, I know if I ever get myself to Singapore, I know who to call
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Checking my Streetpasses in all the photos, ha!

Comment

Present! Wanted to make the most out of my last day in London so I'm checking in just now.
                    Stunning day, pleasure to meet everyone. Will upload photos when back home, the hotel's connection isn't exactly good. I think the best moment of the whole day was when everyone, sat around a Chinese dinner, agreed that the Jaguard CD was the best console ever

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                      agreed that the Jaguard CD was the best console ever
                      You only had 3 beers at dinner, right?!

Comment

Any chance of taking a few photos and identifying who is who, for the benefit of the lame arses who couldn't attend. I know Nakamura and Teddy from FB, I'm not sure about anyone else.

Also, could someone Photoshop Frank N Furter into one of the photos, to give people an idea of what that chubby sexual deviant FaMMYdoDD looks like?

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                          Present! Wanted to make the most out of my last day in London so I'm checking in just now.
                          Stunning day, pleasure to meet everyone. Will upload photos when back home, the hotel's connection isn't exactly good. I think the best moment of the whole day was when everyone, sat around a Chinese dinner, agreed that the Jaguard CD was the best console ever
                          I like how Tomleecee's name was immediately invoked when the Jaguar came up.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                            Also, could someone Photoshop Frank N Furter into one of the photos, to give people an idea of what that chubby sexual deviant FaMMYdoDD looks like?

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                              I like how Tomleecee's name was immediately invoked when the Jaguar came up.
                              But of course!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                                You only had 3 beers at dinner, right?!
                                The Jaguar discussion came up well before the 3rd :P

Comment

Working...
                                X