X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No issues with that for me!

Comment

The 11th of May sounds fine to me. Question: where exactly and what's the closest international/is it easy to reach from London by train or...sigh...internal flight.

Comment

I would've thought Manchester Airport is the nearest.
        Liverpool, Leeds, Blackpool.
        Failing that, Birmingham International.

Find airports near Bury, United Kingdom. See the closest major airports on a map, as well as smaller local airports.

Comment

Is the venue at Leeds or Bury? Getting to the UK is easy, getting to somewhere outside a major city might not be ;P

Comment

Bury.

The Leeds one will be their second site, but it's not open yet, they only submitted plans in October and it's a Grade II listed building.
            I'll be flabbergasted if it's ready by May.

So we've ditched Leeds. That can be a treat for another day.

So Manchester Airport to Bury:

Comment

Thanks, in the meantime I checked both locations and Bury is very easy to reach from Manchester (Google Maps also gives Metrolink, so tube I guess).
              If everyone else confirms I'll book flights and hotel.

Comment

I can’t commit to that date at present. I’m nightshift that weekend. If I do manage to accrue any shifts off by then I’ll be there.

Comment

Zero chance of me attending one of these from April onward [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION], shop opens then and it'll consume my life!

Comment

No problem, mate.
                    Just trying to find a date suitable for the majority.
                    If we shifted to March 23rd, how would that work for everyone?

Comment

Here's my recommendation - someone set up a poll on doodle.com, list all prospective dates. Ping everyone the link, fill it out as best they can, we then choose a date based on what works the best.

Comment

I might be able to make that date in March.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                          Here's my recommendation - someone set up a poll on doodle.com, list all prospective dates. Ping everyone the link, fill it out as best they can, we then choose a date based on what works the best.
                          Thanks for sorting this out, Fuse.

Hint, hint.

Comment

I should know by now to keep my mouth shut.

Do we have any rough parameters to stick within? Saturdays between March and May?

Comment

March-May sounds good.

Comment

Will do my best to make it! New little guy might make it difficult though

Comment

Working...
                                X