This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to bump in a few days
    Date is the 18th of April, location the Heart of Gaming, if noone objects; when (afternoon/evening) still undecided. I'll update the opening post of the thread with details as they are decided and who's gonna show up.

Comment

I may be tempted by this if we're planning a gaming seshion! People booking hotels or crashing places?

Comment

Cool. Early afternoon suits better (evening a bit tricky at the moment).

Comment

sweet sounds good. I shall attend! So you can smash me up in person lol! I'm about a half hour away from there. Perfect.
          Last edited by Shozuki; 15-03-2015, 22:03.

Comment

Not exactly a lot of responses. Who is going? Can we get a list?

Comment

First post. More people answered during the first call, maybe the mods can make this sticky?

Comment

I?m still in! Would agree that this would be nice to get stickied temporarily too, maybe even some kind of banner? I?m going to group PM a bunch of those who were suggesting they might be available and see what the status is, anyhow.

And eh, a bit sad to have to do this but think we also need to address the elephant in the room here?

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                sweet sounds good. I shall attend! So you can smash me up in person lol! I'm about a half hour away from there. Perfect.

I really can?t get my head around what?s a joke and what?s not here, but are you actually planning to attend and to play nice, or are you just ruffling feathers? You must?ve noticed that there were a few people due to attend that you?re not on the best terms with, and I?d really rather they weren?t made to feel like they had to bow out of this as to avoid any kind of confrontation.

Comment

Not sure about this now as my new job will have me working 5 nights out of 7, so it will depend on whether I'm working and if I can swap shifts with someone.

Gutted I may miss out now!

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                    I may be tempted by this if we're planning a gaming seshion! People booking hotels or crashing places?
                    Since no one has jumped out and said they're crashing, I'm assuming it's hotels?

Comment

Obviously it's an hotel for me ;P

Comment

I'm 90% sure I can make this. I am potentially moving house or will be crunching at work but I reckon I can swing an afternoon/evening.

What time are we meeting? Are we doing food before/after?

I'm not staying anywhere as I can train it home, anyone want to join me in a journey from Waterloo to HOG?

Comment

Well it would be a megabus for me, then from Victoria coach station to the HoG. Dunno if they're far away- haven't done any research yet.

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                            What time are we meeting? Are we doing food before/after?
                            I'll be up for dinner, will have to find a place to eat anyway.

Comment

I know good Japanese places in the centre of London but don't know anything close to HoG.

Comment

Jealous of the London and Japan meets

LOL, Kryss and I can do a sad two-man Bordersdown meet in Calgary, just to rep Bordersdown in the Great White North

You down Kryss?

Comment

Working...
                                X