Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving around London shouldn't be too much trouble if you had somewhere good in mind, right?

Looking forward to hitting up HoG.

Comment

You going Speedy?

Comment

I'll be there, I live in zone 5, so I'll be training it, and then whatever method to get home at night heh.
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
          You going Speedy?
          That's the plan! I'm not far myself, into London from my station (Hersham) plus a zones 1-6 travelcard is only like ?12, half an hour in.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
            You going Speedy?

Comment

I got 1 of the PMs about this. I should be able to come, I've been there before and it isn't far for me. What games will we be playing? From when I last went they have arcade and console setups there but mostly focus on fighting games. I think you can just bring whatever game you want to use on the consoles.

Comment

We still have to agree when (hour), let alone the games! Happy that many will be there though.
                Are 4PM OK for everyone? Earlier? Later?

Comment

Earlier is better for me. Early afternoon really. Can't stay too late, maybe.

Comment

2PM, just after lunch?

Comment

So guys. Would love to go (especially to hog) but I'm away from the family that week and taking a trip away at the weekend would not go down too well..

Comment

Had my rota from work and unless I can get someone to switch with me, I'm out as my days off are always Monday & Tuesday.

Comment

EDIT: I'm in.
                          Last edited by teddymeow; 01-04-2015, 20:51.

Comment

Bump! Is everyone alright to meet at 14 in front of HoG? Only few days to go, let's hear everyone out. If someone wants to extend the meeting to dinner, he'll be welcome.

Comment

Yep. I'm in.

Comment

I can and probably will be there before 2pm, so if anyone else is going to be there early then let's coordinate. Happy to grab eats with people later on too.

Comment

Working...
                                X