Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real shame I can't make this take pics please folks.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      I?m still in! Would agree that this would be nice to get stickied temporarily too, maybe even some kind of banner? I?m going to group PM a bunch of those who were suggesting they might be available and see what the status is, anyhow.

And eh, a bit sad to have to do this but think we also need to address the elephant in the room here?

I really can?t get my head around what?s a joke and what?s not here, but are you actually planning to attend and to play nice, or are you just ruffling feathers? You must?ve noticed that there were a few people due to attend that you?re not on the best terms with, and I?d really rather they weren?t made to feel like they had to bow out of this as to avoid any kind of confrontation.
      I missed this post and it's just been brought to my attention. I'm just coming to say hello, meet some folks and hopefully change some perceptions about me. My post was in jest that's all.

I'm not a bad guy, people have misconceptions about me I think. Genuinely just looking forward to meeting some folks.

Of course if people prefer I didn't attend, that's not a problem either. Just let me know and I'll stay clear.

No harm, no foul.

Comment

If for some unknown reason they change my rota and I have next Saturday off, chances are I'll end up getting a same same day return ticket, as it would be great to meet you guys.

Comment

I should probably mention that I'm attending too, instead of just talking about it on Twitter.

Comment

Excellent. I'm really looking forward to this.

Comment

I won't make it, I go home on Wednesday. I can however recommend http://bierschenke.co.uk for your meal. It's a Munich beer hall, well tasty

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                I should probably mention that I'm attending too, instead of just talking about it on Twitter.
                Yai!

I won't make it, I go home on Wednesday

Comment

Again just to confirm lads, please let me know if I'm welcome or not...

Look forward to meeting you lot (hopefully!)

PS: I can only stay 14:00 - 16:00 as I'm heading to Wembley to watch Arsenal v Reading. If you guys are around in the evening I'll come back (assuming I'm welcome...)

Comment

Gah, I'm well excited for this. Why is Saturday still 4 days away?!?!

Comment

YO CAN WE DRINK AT THE HEART OF GAMING OR WHAT?

Comment

You don't need to drink when there are videogames.

Comment

That's exactly what those teenagers said just before they died from sleep deprivation and dehydration

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                            Again just to confirm lads, please let me know if I'm welcome or not...

Look forward to meeting you lot (hopefully!)

PS: I can only stay 14:00 - 16:00 as I'm heading to Wembley to watch Arsenal v Reading. If you guys are around in the evening I'll come back (assuming I'm welcome...)
                            I'd bring a gum-shield just incase.....

But...hopefully you won't need it!

Comment

From the looks of this it'd seem booze on the premises is off the cards during the day. First round's on me if we make it to a pub though.

Shozuki - if you wanna come, come.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                Shozuki - if you wanna come, come.
                                Cool man, see you guys there.

Comment

Working...
                                X