R.I.P Joan Rivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P Joan Rivers

Pioneering female stand-up comic Joan Rivers has died at the age of 81. Rivers was undergoing surgery on her vocal cords at a clinic in New York City on August 28th when she stopped breathing and had to be transported to Mount Sinai Hospital. Her daughter Melissa Rivers and her 13-year-old grandson Cooper, who lived […]

God's apparently clean out of celebrities during 2014 continues unabated as it's confirmed that Joan Rivers has died following complications during surgery on her vocal chords. She was a divisive comic and figure but would probably be the first to admit that and certainly always left her mark on any occasion. She died aged 81.

Gonna have to leave a negative here & say that maybe her famous last words made about Palestinians 'deserving to die' came back to bite her on the arse, although she was at least fortunate not die in such a painful or horrific way.

I wont miss her

Comment

I dont get people fussing over her death, she was famous for being a bitch apparently. Her recent Anti Palestine comments did pi$$ me off but I still didnt wish death upon her unlike some idiots on social media. It would seem her pro Zionist comments will be her lasting legacy which seems a shame for someone who's parents fled Nazi Germany.

Comment

Working...
      X