No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also if you didn't know Bowen haven't made any statues for the last year and there were multiple rumours why, some saying he hadn't got the Marvel contract, some saying he was just taking a break etc...

Well Randy himself posted and sadly told us he and his wife are getting divorced. Obviously a divorce impacts everything not just business but Randy has said it'll be months before anything will happen.

It's a real shame as many of you know i have a large Bowen collection and they're one of my fave companies as i think no one quite captures Marvel comics like Bowen do, it's really sad that he has to go through this and i hope that he bounces back and we start seeing better Marvel stuff than ever!

Comment

Thanks chaps. I'm just a bit of a hoarder, but it's nice memories of my trip.
      I went up to find the gachapon toy and couldn't find it! I think I gave it to my friend that I went on the trip with.

Soundwave, all the TF Myclones were from eBay. They've gone up a little in price, but they're still relatively cheap in the context of this thread! I have Arcee too, but forgot to put her in the picture. I'll have to track Prime and Megatron down, but I'm pretty sure they're with the Godzilla diorama my wife has tidied away and forgotten where they are...

I got this because we went up Fukuoka Tower (luckily a giant rubber kaiju didn't push it over).

Importaku, that's a nice idea and I can imagine gachapon are a great idea when you're short on living space as most people are in Tokyo, but I don't think they'll be on display any time soon. One of those tiny Gundam ones on a base might make it to my desk at work though!

Comment

My chogokin Fujiko F Fujio characters figure finaly turned up, damn that thing is high quality it's all metal diecast, looking forward to getting it all assembled and into my cabinet.

Comment

That looks incredible!

Comment

I was genuinely taken aback when i picked up one of the figures they are so heavy the entire body of each figure is metal, will do some proper pics when it's in my cabinet.

Comment

Yeah, I'd love to see more pics. It basically combines two of my favourite things: cute colourful characters and awesome robots.

Comment

Before bed last night I made the unfortunate discovery on Amazon's Canadian site that they have the Genesic GaoGaiGar model...and all the majinger/majinkaisers. Must.not.buy.many...

Comment

Just some rough pics as i was putting it together, it has a lot of steps to transform all the parts and then get it all clipped together. Really heavy when all completed but it looks amazing in the flesh, really need to get some better lighting when taking pics. Cabinet been sorted out for new figures adding so will have nicer pics soon.

Comment

It looks awesome. The individual figures look amazing. Perfectly made and painted judging by the pics.

Comment

My eyes bleed thanks to the craziness of that robot.

Truly, has there ever been a more bonkers amalgamation of parts to make such a mechanical terror?

Comment

Shame they didn't include it in the new SRW Z3:Tengoku-hen.

Comment

Gundam x JX Group - Joint Promotion Feature JX Group is a Japanese energy conglomerate that is the parent company of Japan Energy and ...

JX Group*is a Japanese energy conglomerate that is the parent company of Japan Energy and Nippon Oil. *JX Group*is currently running a joint TV promotion featuring the RX-78-2 Gundam in promoting of their core business, the*JX Nippon Mining & Metals,*JX Nippon Oil & Energy, and*JX Nippon Oil & Gas Exploration.

Comment

Yeah, seen this add a lot. I even have it on some of my YouTube videos. I guess it's only shown to people in Japan though.

Comment

Best one was for the cup noodles a few years ago, with the giant kettle.

Comment

Grimlock masterpiece down to ?35 at toys r us I got an order in but its store collect only now so if your after it it might be worth a look to see if you can reserve one localy. Not sure wether to jump on the prime or wait till Jan to see if it goes under ?70.
                                Last edited by Lebowski; 15-12-2014, 12:45.

Comment

Working...
                                X