No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First4Figures teases Ganondorf from The Wind Waker. Tempted by it, figure and shipping costs will scare me away.

[edit] If they include a Link "accessory" as seen in the end of WW I'll get it for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
      First4Figures teases Ganondorf from The Wind Waker. Tempted by it, figure and shipping costs will scare me away.

[edit] If they include a Link "accessory" as seen in the end of WW I'll get it for sure.
      First 4 Figures have a European warehouse so shipping is good and there's no custom charges.

Interesting to see if he's gonna be 1/4 scale or not.

Comment

Had my Email on Friday that my replacement plant is on route so should be here soon.

Got to destroy the old one & email the pics when done.

So far it's been a nice easy process...well except emailing the pictures which was a total pain as their file limit is 5mb & I could only send one picture as they were all too large

Neil

Comment

Well now you can send a low-resolution image of the broken statue that is actually just a Photoshop fake!

Comment

Well this wasn't on my radar at all but as some otrhers know he was recently re-released and as i want to pick up more TF's i figured for ?50 this is a good start!

Pics when i have em as i know most of you guys own him

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
              First 4 Figures have a European warehouse so shipping is good and there's no custom charges.

Interesting to see if he's gonna be 1/4 scale or not.
              Switzerland isn't in the EU Economically speaking, of course. If I ever get it, I'll have it sent to my parents.

Comment

Well this wasn't on my radar at all but as some otrhers know he was recently re-released and as i want to pick up more TF's i figured for ?50 this is a good start!

Pics when i have em as i know most of you guys own him

hes a great figure i got him from toys r us just before Christmas for ?30 and this seemed criminaly under-priced for such a cool figure.

Comment

Took delivery of my replacement for MP Prowl tonight, Bumblebee was all I could wangle out of them so I got that and an apologetic letter.

Prowl was better. That's even with the fundamental error in its assembly, the doors that dropped off if you breathed on them and the splotchy paintwork. I feel a tad conned. Bumblebee isn't broken, but its not very impressive - the colour seems rather off, and when you flip round the symbol on his chest the reverse side is a different shade of yellow.

Altogether it has not given me the best impression of the MP line, and I'm surprised so many are willing to spend so much money on them. The Binaltech Hound I got years ago was leagues ahead in quality and execution.

Comment

Belated update:

From before Xmas, Juggernaut:

Comment

And also, new today, the latest addition to my DC ArtFX 1/6 Collection, Wonder Woman:

Comment

Wonder Woman came out great!

Comment

Wonder Woman came out great!
                          Was just thinking the same thing.

Great pick ups SF looking really good.

I had my replacement plant from SS today, came in perfect so Ivy is all sorted
                          Just need to destroy the broken piece now

Neil

Comment

She fits the rest of the range perfectly, looks great in person and has convinced me to stay the course meaning Flash will be bought

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                              She fits the rest of the range perfectly, looks great in person and has convinced me to stay the course meaning Flash will be bought
                              Excellent glad to hear it.
                              I'm still hoping to get a Superman cheap one day

Any pics of the 3 together??

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X