No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember when i bought that Medicom RAH Kamen Rider? Well when it turned up i was so disappointed as it felt really dollish more so than i ever expected, it was an older toy but it totally put me off for a while.

Anyway i had the opportunity to pick up a Project BM Kamen Rider Decade last week so i decided to dip my toe in again as this was the line that interested me in the first place and it was a more modern rider, also he was cheapish lol so i though go on i gotta try again and i'm so glad i did!

This is a different story hard plastics, pleather/vinyls clothing that feel and look the part and just a more general solid and quality feeling! So thats it now i'm off and started on these things lol

This is Decade in his final form by the way, i love that all the cards look so hi-res and realistic, really happy with him. Picked up a few other things too and kinda falling back in love with figures again. Will post up over the next few days

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
      You happy with those eyes Neil?
      boss eyed isn't the word, shes well derpy

Comment

Don't you love a robot who can take his own arm off and hit people with it? Heres SOC Jeeg.

HELL SLAP!

Comment

Hot Toys are doing an Age of Ultron series.
          So far, they've announced Ultron, Iron Man and Captain America.

Comment

Mega Sofubi Advance MSA-005 AlienMaterial: ABS and PVCHeight: approx. 450mmLimited availabilityThe iconic Alien from the timeless sci-fi film horror series now joins the ranks in Kaiyodo's Mega Sofubi (soft vinyl) Advance series!Standing at an impressive 45cm, this iconic beast has been carefully recreated and detailed to capture ever aspect of H.R. Giger's design; with parts made from a translucent soft vinyl, every detail gains a softer blend for more life like representation - ideal for the lethal and otherworldly xenomorph aka the cause of hypersleep nightmares!

MEGA SOFUBI ADVANCE MSA-005 ALIEN

Comment

Street Fighter T.N.C. 01: Ryu (Re-run)Official Street Fighter FigureNon Scale Pre-Painted FigureMaterial: PVC and ABSSize: approx. 170mm (height), approx. 230mm (length)Includes LED light and sound effect.Fixed pose and no assembly required.Officially licensed by CapcomLimited availabilityThe first of 8 figures, Street Fighter T.N.C. 01: Ryu brings toy craftsmanship to a level that fans can appreciate. This stylized Ryu sits on a custom diorama representing hisStreet Fighter II: The World Warriors stage and is depicted with his iconic Hadouken stance; the Hadouken actually lights up by pressing the Street Fighter button on the diorama stand! For every press of the button, the ...

STREET FIGHTER T.N.C. 01: RYU

"The first of 8 figures, Street Fighter T.N.C. 01: Ryu brings toy craftsmanship to a level that fans can appreciate. This stylized Ryu sits on a custom diorama representing his Street Fighter II: The World Warriors stage and is depicted with his iconic Hadouken stance; the Hadouken actually lights up by pressing the Street Fighter button on the diorama stand! As well, for every press of the button, the official soundclip of Ryu shouting "HADOUKEN" will be played!"

Comment

Never fussed with super deformed stuff but I kinda love that

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  www.play-asia.com/street-fighter-t-n-c-01-ryu-paOS-13-49-en-70-8jkl.html

STREET FIGHTER T.N.C. 01: RYU

"The first of 8 figures, Street Fighter T.N.C. 01: Ryu brings toy craftsmanship to a level that fans can appreciate. This stylized Ryu sits on a custom diorama representing his Street Fighter II: The World Warriors stage and is depicted with his iconic Hadouken stance; the Hadouken actually lights up by pressing the Street Fighter button on the diorama stand! As well, for every press of the button, the official soundclip of Ryu shouting "HADOUKEN" will be played!"

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  Never fussed with super deformed stuff but I kinda love that
                  I saw that the other day think it looks pretty special Ken is in the works too

One Sixth Bruce have said they will be getting stock so I'm waiting to see how much but I might well grab the pair

Neil

Comment

Finally added Luigi with his brother today, had a dusting spree in there with the canned air, everything looking sparkling again. Wonder if any more display sets will be released for the figuarts ones. Would be nice to get bowser Peach & maybe Toad all as figuarts so i could make a massive diorama. Some pipes of differing heights would be nice.

This is the Mario bros corner so far

Comment

Looking nice, Jason!

Comment

Something that a lot of guys here will like, new Masterpiece Transf...wait...Gobots?

Non-Transformers, but this will excite all of you who have been fans of transforming robots in the 1980s. Via / on Facebook, we have a look at a whole line of Gokin (high-end release) versions of several Machine Robos, who many of you may remember from the 1980s as the GoBots! The selection of characters...

Comment

Oh man, the Gobots. It was like the pussy version of transformers but still enjoyable.

Comment

Wonder Festival is on, many things to show but here are two of my favourites: Cordelia from Fire Emblem Awakening and Ramlethal from Guilty Gear Xrd (announced by Max Factory and nothing more).

Comment

Just been having a look through the reveals and it looks like my suspicion that I'd be having a quiet year for purchases is coming true. Some nice stuff but nothing I want to part cash for.

Bishoujo Black Canary resurfaces after 2 years. Who knows why this one is taking so long

Lady Deadpool. It doesn't say Bishoujo but seems likely

Bishoujo Wasp. Not massively won over with how it's turned out

1/7th scale Skyward Sword Link in the works

Bishoujo Raven announced, she looks decent in the artwork but not a character I'm bothered about

And final Zatanna Bishoujo who's face doesn't sit right with me

Comment

Also, Marvel have revealed that Kotobukiya will be doing 1/10 scale models of the following:

Who couples with...

To form...

Comment

Working...
                                X