No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you see the price on the 1/10 Hulk and Hulkbuster?

$70 for Hulk, $199 for Hulkbuster! lol.

Also i know Wonderfest sin't exactly great for new stuff but i gotta say i was more underwhelmed than ever, nice to see the RAH Kamen Rider Drive though.
    Last edited by NeoDragoN; 08-02-2015, 19:14.

Comment

Ridiculous pricing especially considering the scale. Looking at the updates from another days reporting and Wonderfest feels like a proper washout, feels like a flood of poor NSFW figures rather than anything worthwhile. Sad times.

Comment

Hot Toys Ultron:

New shot of Bishoujo Zatanna

Bishoujo She-Hulk

Bishoujo Anna

Comment

I dunno, but She-Hulk looks particularly out of character.

Comment

Sol finally came. Crummy iPhone pic, but here he is (with Dizzy and Monohime)

Last edited by fuse; 13-02-2015, 09:52.

Comment

It might be the perspecive but legs look particularly small. And that Code of Princess 2P statue

Comment

The legs actually are pretty thin!

Funny you should mention, as I might be looking to get rid of that Code of Princess statue. Not sure if anyone here is interested, but shout if so.

Comment

AmiAmi has a preowned section, not really sure if you can submit (and how) something.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    Sol finally came. Crummy iPhone pic, but here he is (with Dizzy and Monohime)

He looks great, waiting on mine from Eye on Asia, as i got him for ?85 shipped.

I honestly think i am done with orders from AmiAmi just got charged customs on my Gecco Raiden and my total has come to around ?160, Eye on Asia have him on for ?154 and he's in stock. My AmiAmi order was sent on the 4/2/15 via EMS and it was in the UK on the 6th but has been stuck in customs since, so it's not even like i can get stuff quicker from them either, it's just not worth it anymore.

Comment

This is probably the first time in recent memory where I've not been caught by the tax man when ordering from AmiAmi. I've been avoiding them a fair bit lately too for this reason, but this was one of the outstanding pre-orders I've been sat on for a while. Needless to say, I've bookmarked the Eye on Asia place you've mentioned

Comment

This is probably the first time in recent memory where I've not been caught by the tax man when ordering from AmiAmi. I've been avoiding them a fair bit lately too for this reason, but this was one of the outstanding pre-orders I've been sat on for a while. Needless to say, I've bookmarked the Eye on Asia place you've mentioned
                        I seem to get stung every time now i can't remember the last time i ordered something that was marked at full value and i didn't get custom charges.

I still have the Gecco Snake on PO with AmiAmi and i'm in two minds whether to pay for it but I don't wanna piss AmiAmi off though as i never know when i might need something from them haha!

Comment

Forgot to post this up, last year Good Smile showed off a very cool 1/6 Scale Guts statue from Berserk and it has recently gone up for order!

Stands a just under 30 inches to the top of Dragon Slayer! Limited to only 300.

The price........................140000 yen.....around $1200/?750. I soooooo wanted it but i can't justify it at 1/6 scale

Comment

I'm an enormous Berserk fan, and have wanted a good Guts statue for ages. Often gaze longingly at the missed opportunities on the Art of War site... and yet, I also can't justify that outlay. Ugh. It is quite wonderful though, isn't it just?

Comment

I'm an enormous Berserk fan, and have wanted a good Guts statue for ages. Often gaze longingly at the missed opportunities on the Art of War site... and yet, I also can't justify that outlay. Ugh. It is quite wonderful though, isn't it just?
                              I've wanted Guts and Griffith statues for ages but like you say Art of War statues despite how nice they are are insanely priced and usually all out of scale with each other.

I was honestly hoping this was gonna be around $600 and i think i would have definitely bit at that. A few of us tried to convince Jerry over at Pop Culture Shock to make Berserk statues as i know he'd do them justice and they'd be affordable but he doesn't think there would be the interest, also apparently the license is expensive and Miura is bit too protective of it and who does it.

I'll just have to wait it out.....If the RAH figure didn't have doll arms i'd have gone for that lol.

Comment

I remember YesAsia having one of the Art of War polystone statues available many years ago, for a reasonable price, and not jumping. Still remember it and shed the odd tear every now and again...

Glad to see someone shares my pain though!

Comment

Working...
                                X