No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw this pop up on my news feed: The Gigantic New Devastator Towers Over All Other Transformers

Always, always wanted a Devastator as a kid and the closest I ever came was a G2 Scrapper in orange. Might actually need to splash out on these...

Comment

Sakura Bishoujo emerges

A little cheeky from the back though

Comment

A rough idea of the ArtFX Flash

Comment

Teaser for Sniper Wolf MGS Bishoujo too. Interested to see what they do with it but not something worth buying

Comment

Originally posted by Taka View Post
            Saw this pop up on my news feed: The Gigantic New Devastator Towers Over All Other Transformers

Always, always wanted a Devastator as a kid and the closest I ever came was a G2 Scrapper in orange. Might actually need to splash out on these...
            If you have the cash i'd honestly go for a 3rd part one like Hercules or Green Giant.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
              Sakura Bishoujo emerges

A little cheeky from the back though

Oh, God. WANT!!!

Comment

Probably as tall as the pile of money you'll need to buy one: 1/350 Pacific Rim Jaegers, the first being Jipsy Danger.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                  Probably as tall as the pile of money you'll need to buy one: 1/350 Pacific Rim Jaegers, the first being Jipsy Danger.
                  that name always cracks me up it sounds like a public information film that was shown to the kids in the 70s-80s

Gypsy Danger, covering such topics as, selling pegs, Gypsy curse's and tarmacking driveways.

Comment

Got my Gecco Raiden today. It's sooo freaking nice! Anyone who has doubts about PVC needs to see this, just sublime details all over.

Really nice easy swap outs too, even the light up in the head is easy to turn on thanks to solid but easy to remove connectors.

Just awesome and I can't wait for Snake now and hopefully they do more!

Comment

That is very nice Neo. I did have the HT version on pre-order, but pulled the plug. That looks just as nice.

My pickup today ...

And this is what I bought my boy (amongst other things) for his 6th birthday. Start them young!

Comment

After seeing the new Tekken Anna bishoujo, and seeing a Nina is out/coming- I've been eyeing up the Jun Kazama figure... About ?50 to join with my Christie and Asuka ones... But then I'll want Nina and Anna.. and that Sakura one from SF... And the Sniper Wolf one... When does it end then ...!!!

Comment

Waaaaaah now I'm hovering over buying Jun AND Nina Bishoujo's!!! They would be just under ?106 for the two... That's good... Right? RIGHT??!!

Comment

Buying Bishoujos is never good lol.

Comment

Why

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                                Why
                                Really not my style lol

MP Tracks guys! Always liked Tracks so happy with this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X